XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

ah pete everytime i see you as the last post in this thread i keep thinkin you've got one...i was playin one last week out in ssmyths in blanch and didnt think it was that great..plus the white controller things are yucky..but still i have my fingers crossed that you will benefit from a christmas miracle!!:)

muffin said:
ah pete everytime i see you as the last post in this thread i keep thinkin you've got one...i was playin one last week out in ssmyths in blanch and didnt think it was that great..plus the white controller things are yucky..but still i have my fingers crossed that you will benefit from a christmas miracle!!:)
nah it's not to be

i'll just hold out for my dabs.com preorder i think

special edition of quake 4 for pc is on sale for 25 snots in all the xtravisions, pretty sure its at least 60 in your game.
buy it now, bring it back into game in the new year minus receipt, exchange it for something at the higher price. happy christmas

there's only so much getting laughed at by spotty Game shop assistants a grown man should have to take

well smyths are offering you the opportunity to pay in full for yr 260 now and get it mid january..they must be havin a fuckin laugh..

xbox 360's for sale
in hmv grafton
and gamespot henry
right now,will be gone by end of day, somone tell pete!
if he cares anymore that is

We had a Burnout 3 championship to see who would take the work Xbox 360 home for Christmas. I won. Hooray. Except I'm hardly gonna be home enough to play it :(

i told yiz...a christmas miracle it is!!!its the universes way of thanking pete for putting up with thumped all year round..3 cheers for christmas!!!

1000smurfs said:
xbox 360's for sale
in hmv grafton
and gamespot henry
right now,will be gone by end of day, somone tell pete!
if he cares anymore that is
i was on parnell street when dudley informed me of this post. pegged it round to henry street and picked up a premium + pd0 + pgr3

haven't actually taken it out of the box yet though

dudley said:
and then you proceeded to bring it to my house last night, not let me have a go, get drunk and eat all my pistachio nuts. huh
i believe i was drunk before we got there

i'll cop to the pistachio nuts though. too nice.

deadly.

bill would like to say merry xbox to one and all

20050117-billgates-teenbeat.jpg

Ok so who else picked one of these babies up?

I ended up getting one myself cos I had cash burning a hole in my pocket and was lucky enough to walk into a store a couple of days before xmas that had a few premium packs in stock.

Very impressed with Project Gotham. Great fun and totally gorgeous visuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back