XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

Wilbert said:
Got the 6 black pearls last night (which, to the uninitiated, makes my night sound a lot more exciting than it was!). It was relatively easy in the end.

Quit boasting ya git, my time will come!!

Think of it as an investment, Avernus!

You're not missing out on TOO much at the moment though. Call Of Duty and Project Gotham are the best games on the machine by far. But Duty's LIVE service sux ass at the moment.

It's when the likes of Gears Of War and Oblivion (March for both) come out that it's time to start selling a kidney.

Check this - www.gearsofwar.com

Johnnyc said:
Think of it as an investment, Avernus!

You're not missing out on TOO much at the moment though. Call Of Duty and Project Gotham are the best games on the machine by far. But Duty's LIVE service sux ass at the moment.

It's when the likes of Gears Of War and Oblivion (March for both) come out that it's time to start selling a kidney.

Check this - www.gearsofwar.com

Yeah, I thought Call of Duty was a bit rubbish on Live. Project Gotham is great.

question:

You know the 1 month free trial of the full Xbox Live version you get,
does it expire 1 month from the day you first activate it, Or do
you only use up days when you login?

Looks like they've finally done something to sort out LIVE for Call Of Duty 2. For the first time ever I had a decent couple of hours gaming. Still a few probs with the odd bit of lag and "lobby not available" and shit like that, but for the most part a big improvement.

Johnnyc said:
Looks like they've finally done something to sort out LIVE for Call Of Duty 2. For the first time ever I had a decent couple of hours gaming. Still a few probs with the odd bit of lag and "lobby not available" and shit like that, but for the most part a big improvement.
It's also a real pain in the arse not being able to get someone to play you in PES5. It's like being picked last for football all over again!

Much lag on pro evo, Wil?

I've only got in on PC at the mo, and on-line it's lag city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back