XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

imagine queuing for hours, paying $500 and then seeing this:

pgr3_crashing.jpg

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=462099

TV3 News were in GameStop on Henry st over lunchtime so they have PGR3 on their 360 demo unit.

Didn't get to play it for long, it's shiney and fast.
No Live on Demo units so you can't see PGRTV etc but the quick play games seemed good, nothing revolutionary though.

Anyway, has anyone decided what game they're getting tomorrow?

I say game, cause at €65-70 a pop, they're a tad pricey.

got mine yesterday with pgr3 and kameo its good but my tv lets me down. Gotham tv is just like watching a replay!

nofriendo said:
got mine yesterday with pgr3 and kameo its good but my tv lets me down. Gotham tv is just like watching a replay!

I've played the kameo demo on live (big download, ouch). Really didn't like it, it seemed annoying, both the gameplay and the fact they obviously said lets make this as shiney and busy and colourful as possible so everyone knows it's nextgen.

Is the game any good?

I think it's down to Call of Duty II, Perfect Dark or PGR3 tomorrow.
Her indoors doesn't like racing games, and 2 of the guys I work with will be getting PGR3 so I'm sure I can borrow it in a few weeks.

Have to save for a new telly as well :(

havent had much time to play kameo seems to be one that grows on you its a pain in the ass to get used to but once you do its fun! got to get my hands on call of duty!!! looks so so good PGR3 is great so far still confused on what cars to buy but looks nice even on my shite tv!!

i got let down... although i'd have done the same thing

if anyone finds one in stock anywhere lemme know

Price Of Games

The price of the games for the Xbox 360 is fucking insane! They mostly seem to start around 70 euro !! Some close to 90 euro?!?!

90 fucking euro for a videogame? If you've got a half decent PC, you could get two new games of similar quality plus an oldie on budget and still probably have change for a trip to the baths!

I still remember when you could buy a new game on tape for 1.99....:confused:

Re: Price Of Games

Johnnyc said:
The price of the games for the Xbox 360 is fucking insane! They mostly seem to start around 70 euro !! Some close to 90 euro?!?!

90 fucking euro for a videogame? If you've got a half decent PC, you could get two new games of similar quality plus an oldie on budget and still probably have change for a trip to the baths!

I still remember when you could buy a new game on tape for 1.99....:confused:
that's mental

Re: Price Of Games

Fuck the 360. Seriously. If you can get a console, which is highly unlikely, you could end up with the cheap version without a HD and backward compatability. Then it could crash. Then you have to pay 90 euro for a game that is shit. I haven't seen any of the ganes get more that a 7/10. Rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back