XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Making very slow progress through Trials HD as I *have* to beat every thumpeders time before I move on.

There was one that THRILLHO set that I can't get anywhere near though. Git.

Making very slow progress through Trials HD as I *have* to beat every thumpeders time before I move on.

There was one that THRILLHO set that I can't get anywhere near though. Git.

i had a funny feeling you would do that. now i have to go back and beat all yours. the extreme levels are just horrible

Fucking YES!

After about an hour of trying last night, and an hour today, I've finally beaten your time on Container Rush Lefty.

Right, now to beat you on Where's the ground and Let's get Physical...

Trials is amazing, but some of the levels are as much about luck as skill. I only passed the first level of Extreme thanks to an extremely lucky landing after the huge gap.

The skill games are great fun too. Except the one with all the fire rings, which was created by the devil himself.

Is there somewhere online to get cheaper xbox live subscriptions? Thought someone posted somewhere before but can't find it.

The (official) wireless adapter is showing a constant red light, and I've tried it in every USB port on the 360. As for the tests, it's seeing the network, but it falls at the first hurdle (and takes a millisecond to fail, too) by not making the connection to the router.

Router is a new dual channel Airport Extreme - the 360 has connected to it no problem in the past. No matter what settings I change - radio mode; radio channel; no security, WEP, all flavours of WPA - still won't connect.

Most likely candidates are an Airport Extreme firmware update, or the Xbox wireless adapter is fried.

Anyone ever have any problems with their power supply? Story is:
I got the red ring of death, so sent XBox off to get fixed. They sent me a replacement XBox, which doesn't work at all. It doesn't even switch on, as if it's getting no power or anything.
My power supply has an orange light. They say if it's red it's dead. I suspect orange is okay until the console is turned on, when it's meant to go green. Can anyone tell me what colour the light on their power supply is when the XBox is off?
I reckon the replacement XBox they sent me doesn't work, but just want to check it's not my power supply before I give them shit.
Microsoft gave me a nonsense answer from some call center that meant fuck all, spas.

Would any of you know what this problem might be with the Xbox....

When switched on... it's powers up ok, green light on panel et. The TV screen just goes black though!

I have no idea what to do with it!!

Any help would be appreciated

Are you using cables that have six different cables? Do you have a HD telly? Try flicking the Switch on the cable going into the telly (from HDTV to TV) and just connect the yellow, white & red cables to the right sockets or a scart plug.

Are you using cables that have six different cables? Do you have a HD telly? Try flicking the Switch on the cable going into the telly (from HDTV to TV) and just connect the yellow, white & red cables to the right sockets or a scart plug.

I'm trying to figure this out for a mate... I have suggested the HDTV/TV thing alright and they tell me that it ain't that! They don't have a HD Tv. I've been told that it was working fine this morning then just stopped during the day.....

Thanks for the reply though

someone may have been messing with the settings and set it to display HD, which would quite likely be a black screen on a regular tv.

pretty sure there's button combination press to default the xbox to generic display output, do a google for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back