XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

MGszzzzzz.

And you couldn't be more wrong about the replay value of L4D, take it from someone who has been playing it regularly for what, a little over six months now?

This elite is only just over a year old.

I just took my brothers 360 into that place in North Lotts that repairs them only to be told that "we don't fix 360's with the RROD anymore"

Well put that on your goddamned website then!!! GRRRR!!!!

There'll be news of the next gen of consoles (Xbox most likely) at that stage..

na doubt it, sony have said the ps3 is a 10 year life cycle. E3 next year for microsoft will be all about natal, they wouldnt want to confuse people with another console. 2011 though is a different story, new xbox announced then i reckon

Finished Fallout 3 earlier, the more I played it the more I loved it. Ending was fucking shit though, the way you can't continue once you've reached the end of the main story was a load of wank.

However I've found out that if you buy some of the DLC then you can continue on, so I'm downloading that now.

Yeah I have a save file made just before you get into the final mission which is lucky, I didn't realise either there's no continuation after it finishes. Most annoying thing about it actually. Epic game none the less.

Yeah thankfully I have all autosaves on, so I downloaded the Broken Steel DLC, went back to the last autosave and was then able to carry on (They change the ending slightly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back