XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

I got XBL working by plugging the 360 directly into the cable modem, so I reckon it's the wireless adaptor that's fucked.

Trials HD is indeed brilliant, even if I am a bit late to the party.

I got XBL working by plugging the 360 directly into the cable modem, so I reckon it's the wireless adaptor that's fucked.

I have never been able to get my 360 working with my airport extreme.
I think they use two different wireless protocols and can't work together.

i have heard some people got it working by wirelessly connecting laptop to airport extreme and then using the laptop as a bridge to the 360. massive pain in the arse though

i have heard some people got it working by wirelessly connecting laptop to airport extreme and then using the laptop as a bridge to the 360. massive pain in the arse though

How do you make the laptop the bridge to the 360?

Doesn't the wireless nature of the 360 make it look for the wireless router rather than a laptop?

I have never been able to get my 360 working with my airport extreme.
I think they use two different wireless protocols and can't work together.

Thing is, it worked for a while, then suddenly stopped.

Anybody know if you can get a splitter for NTL? One that doesn't degrade TV or broadband performance?

Thing is, it worked for a while, then suddenly stopped.

Anybody know if you can get a splitter for NTL? One that doesn't degrade TV or broadband performance?

when I moved a while back the internet I had was so weak I couldnt use wireless of any sort. So I got power line adapters and they worked a treat. Could be worth a go. Basically they run on the wiring in your house. So you would plug one in beside the airport extreme (connected directly to it) then the other one connected to the 360. The speed is fairly decent as well

when I moved a while back the internet I had was so weak I couldnt use wireless of any sort. So I got power line adapters and they worked a treat. Could be worth a go. Basically they run on the wiring in your house. So you would plug one in beside the airport extreme (connected directly to it) then the other one connected to the 360. The speed is fairly decent as well

Yeah, they're not cheap though - and I've already handed over a lot of cash for the wireless adaptor and the Airport Extreme, so I'm reluctant to spend a load more if I can manage to get the cable modem and digital telly box hooked up to the same NTL socket.

Networks and printers. Hate 'em. Needlessly complex acronym-farming techwank.

2K Games Announces February 9, 2010 Global Street Date for BioShock® 2
Sequel to the winner of more than 50 Game of the Year Awards marks the arrival of one of 2010’s most highly anticipated titles

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--2K Games announced today that BioShock® 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the 2007 Game of the Year, will be available worldwide beginning February 9, 2010. The game is now available for pre-order at participating retailers.

Currently in development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and Games for Windows® LIVE, BioShock 2 will deliver two unique, yet intertwined experiences that form the perfect blend of explosive first-person shooter combat, compelling storytelling and intense multiplayer action.

Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and their own survival.

Multiplayer in BioShock 2 will provide a rich prequel experience that expands the origins of the BioShock fiction. Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of a Plasmid test subject for Sinclair Solutions, a premier provider of Plasmids and Tonics in the underwater city of Rapture that was first explored in the original BioShock. Players will need to use all the elements of the BioShock toolset to survive, as the full depth of the BioShock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in Rapture.

BioShock 2 is currently in development at 2K Marin in collaboration with 2K Australia, Digital Extremes and 2K China for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Games for Windows® LIVE. BioShock 2 will be available worldwide on February 9, 2010. This title is not yet rated by the ESRB.

For more information on BioShock 2 please visit www.bioshockgame.com, www.cultofrapture.com and www.somethinginthesea.com.

2K Games is a division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).

Yeah, they're not cheap though - and I've already handed over a lot of cash for the wireless adaptor and the Airport Extreme, so I'm reluctant to spend a load more if I can manage to get the cable modem and digital telly box hooked up to the same NTL socket.

Networks and printers. Hate 'em. Needlessly complex acronym-farming techwank.

I have a couple around at home if you want to take them and see if they work

Is anyone going to bother getting ODST though? I know I'm not bothering, and I usually pick up any old shit.

Shit about the three rings obviously...

Is anyone going to bother getting ODST though? I know I'm not bothering, and I usually pick up any old shit.

Shit about the three rings obviously...

I will pick it up eventually. there are a lot of other games that i would prefer first though. uncharted 2 got a great review (from ign though)

There's a bunch of 14 year old Australian kids out there.... waiting for us.
Fuck, I'll buy it at lunchtime. You getting it John?

Wasn't there that one night on Halo where me you and Dave were called a bunch of australian fags by some amercian chap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back