XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

Fuck, I'll buy it at lunchtime. You getting it John?

Wasn't there that one night on Halo where me you and Dave were called a bunch of australian fags by some amercian chap?

that probably happened more than once

BE CAREFUL! FIREFIGHT DOESNT WORK OVER MATCHMAKING! apparently its only local play.

bummer.

I think the lack of matchmaking only effects when you want to play with random people. You can still play with friends list at anytime

that probably happened more than once
There was one night in particualr where we had a run of nutbags. There was this South African lad who only seemed to communicate with roars and gurgles. Then the american chap (who was on our team) calling us australian fags, and asked us if we queued up to buy halo, and were we wearing our halo t-shirts. Fun times.

And yeah firefight in fine online with friends. Got it for FREE, Game are giving you 37.50 for Batman. I only paid 45 for it.

Ah, the memories! Fun times.

What I was referring to was one of the first nights we went up against other clans (or whatever) and it took us a good hour or so before we won a game. We won it by the narrowest of margins - last second kill or something - and we were all "Whoop! Fuck yeah! C'monnnn!". Our moment of victory was immediately deflated when our opponents were revealed to be bunch of dudes about 20 years our junior.

Don't think I'll be getting ODST. Fifa 10 is out soon and I'm too busy playing the xxxxxtreme l33t Dirt 2.

Or Gary Glitter in a Creche.

Played it for an hour or so last night, it's seems very enjoyable actually.

And I remember that now John. We really are rubbish at games, aren't we?

I've just treated myself to an Xbox Elite! I guess I really should get Xbox Live? Any game suggestions? I am currently playing Dead Space but want to get some first person shooters. Call of Duties etc? What about Halo? Any use?

For Live at the moment the top games would be Left 4 Dead, Call Of Duty 4 (until the sequel gets released next month anyway), The Orange Box (for Team Fortress) and I presume Halo 3 is still pretty big though maybe ODST will drain a lot of that away.

For games coming out soon look out for COD 4: II, Assassins Creed 2 and Smackdown Vs. Raw if your into that sort of thing (it looks like it's going to be the best yet but we'll see how the gameplay is)

Cool, Smackdown sounds like Wrestling? Surely not?

Must get it all together asap and see just how crap at games I am eh?

have you seen the new wheel being brought out for it?
fantec-forza-3-official-wheel-oxcgn.jpg

just came across this on XBLA!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so far its kinda fun. great to hear the music again. nice atmopshere. its basically streets of rage in 3d....

come out to plaaayyyy.

Cool, Smackdown sounds like Wrestling? Surely not?

Must get it all together asap and see just how crap at games I am eh?

Yup Smackdown is the WWE wrestling game. Serious game series none the less but don't listen to me, I'm 22 and still stay up to watch the live wrestling shows at 2am in the morning.

ODST is actually really good. Firefight would be fantastic with a few of us playing together.

The Forza 3 demo is superb. I've only recently started driving myself (late starter) and it really "feels" like driving. I assume the usual chiefs are gonna be getting this?

Wintery nights full of Fifa n' Forza would be spiffing.

Oh and add a dollop of this in there too.

I've been following the development of this game on-line for a fair while and it looks the absolute business. Would probably suit us old fuckers who don't have the reactions of an eleven year old wigger.

Operation Flashpoint 2 review scans here http://www .flickr.com/photos/shaz73/3943673591/in/set-72157622431325000/

(Had to add a space to that link, cos it getting screwed up when I was pasting it directly)

Oh and add a dollop of this in there too.

I've been following the development of this game on-line for a fair while and it looks the absolute business. Would probably suit us old fuckers who don't have the reactions of an eleven year old wigger.

Operation Flashpoint 2 review scans here http://www .flickr.com/photos/shaz73/3943673591/in/set-72157622431325000/

(Had to add a space to that link, cos it getting screwed up when I was pasting it directly)

yeah operation flashpoint looks great. There is a mode that switches off all hud and on screen displays. That would be decent if we could get 4 players.

so i bought odst, should have 360 back in next week or so. Got it for a tenner after trading in infamous

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back