XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

Anyone finish Fallout 3 yet? If I complete the main quest can I go back and do other quests or is that it? I'm just into The Garden Of Eden chapter of the main quest now and would like to get to do other quests before it's too late.

Prices in game seem to be falling all the time, off the top of my head I saw the following at lunch:

SFIV 45
Halo wars 50
Midnight club 40
Civ revolution 25

There was something else half decent for 20 too.

This looks very impressive indeed.

Operation Flashpoint 2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I went pricing games in gamestop today for my little brother and all of them were cheaper than the cheapest ones we found online. Which is pretty great.

Picked up Silent Hill: Homecoming for 39.99 in Game on Saturday.
They had RE5 for the same price.
They've pretty much knocked 33% of the pre-christmas game prices.

Do you need Xbox Live to install games to hard drive?

Yes and no. You need xbox live to update the xbox to the system software that allows you to install games.

Once you have the xbox updated you can install games regardless of whether you're online or not.

Just finished The Lost and the Damned. I think I enjoyed it more than Niko's story, well worth the money.

hmmm. dont know if the affiliation is going to be enough to attract me to this but to be honest, it looks like a typical movie tie-in/cash-in.

it is exciting that the original cast are doing the voices but im not mad on the footage. looks like the novelty will wear off REAL quick.
(the last minute of this clip shows different maps etc.)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRVArpZo2dc"]YouTube - Demo Cazafantasmas Xbox 360[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdSXy6tUjo"]YouTube - Ghostbusters: The Game Ilyssa Selwyn reveal[/ame]

Hey,

can i be told, do i need to buy an xbox live code for my account or does one code cover your machine?

Sweet, hopefully I'll be on tonight & back to playing on Thursdays against the rest of yis.
By 'the rest of yis' you mean me, citysickness and 1000smurfs?

No one else shoots things on Thursdays, it's pretty lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back