XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

Dead Rising 2 on the way...

THE DEAD WALK AGAIN AS CAPCOM CONFIRMS DEAD RISINGTM 2

Sequel to 1.5 million-plus seller announced for multiple gaming platforms

London – February 9, 2009 - Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today confirmed that Dead Rising™ 2 is in development for three different gaming platforms: the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Sony Computer Entertainment’s PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) and the PC. The sequel to the 1.5 million-plus selling Dead Rising™, Dead Rising 2 will take the franchise to a new level of zombie-killing fun with tens of thousands of zombies, the all new gambling paradise of Fortune City to explore and conquer plus a host of new in-game objects that can all be used as deadly weapons to stave off the zombie assault.

Dead Rising 2 is set several years after the infamous zombie invasion of Willamette. Unfortunately, the zombie virus was not contained at the conclusion of Dead Rising, spreading unchecked throughout the United States and Dead Rising 2 depicts a country where zombie outbreaks continue to strike.

Dead Rising 2 is being developed in partnership with up and coming Canadian developer Blue Castle Games. A number of members from the original Dead Rising team will be working alongside Blue Castle Games throughout the development process, including Capcom’s global head of research and development, Keiji Inafune, who as the game’s Producer will play an active role in the project.

Released in 2006, Dead Rising won praise across the globe for its mix of intense zombie action and dark humour, garnering numerous awards including IGN’s “Most Innovative Design for Xbox 360”, Gamespot’s “Best Action-Adventure Game” for 2006 and “Action Game of the Year” at the 2006 Spike TV Video Game Awards.

Saw that earlier, great news.

Anyone who thought the first game was too hard is a pussy.

H.A.W.X. demo up now. Aside from the ridiculous name (or maybe because of it) I'm quite looking forward to this - haven't had a good dogfight in years.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The save system built up the tension you pricks. You kids nowadays, you want to complete games without breaking into a sweat.

I can't comment on the tearing though, I played it over component pre patch so I had no problems.

GTA Lost and the Damned just got 8/10 over on EG. Bought me some points earlier in preperation for tomorrow.

Half-Life live action movie short.

Pretty impressive!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

having fun with the new gta bits, despite being worried about the bike riding, which i've never really liked.

also, it definitely looks better, i think ,that grain filter is pretty cool

I hated the grain filter, turned it off straight away. The grain effect suits l4d much better. The bikes are great though, the road rash rip off race is deadly.

All in all it seems like a really good package. The obvious stealing of the stringer bell/Avon barksdale relationship for the two main characters is irking me a bit though.

As I said on the footy thread, pretty keen on trying the chopper vs chopper mode at some point too.

I did I install it, but then I took it off. Apparently its the same as halo, its optimised to run off the DVD in such a way that performance is worse from the hard drive.

Of course, the more the merrier!

Unless you're the fith person to show up, then you're shit out of luck. If we get six we could play vs with one AI player on each team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back