XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

Pfffft, if you people want to live like animals, go ahead!

50" is the way to go!

Come on then, I wanna see pictures of everyones gaming setup. I wanna see where the magic happens!

Please resist the temptation to just post pics of setups you find on the web, but please don't resist the temptation to catch a blurry naked image of yourselves on the tv screen.

Even though Lefty shafted my in our proposed deal i got to thinking that a stickied thread on games for swap might be a good idea? All games across all platforms could be offered and it would be safe as fuck cause nobody on thumped is evil. I know that people wanting to swap wii games will be exposed and may feel stigmatised...but we all have a cross to bear.

here lads, how would i go about getting SSF2THD?

I'm not on X-box live, but i have some of them free trials lying around.

Is the game free or do I have to pay for it?

Whats with all the wii bashing?

I'm a wii->xbox convert and and an now an evangelical believer in anything non-wii. It's a console for children or housewives with a pot belly. The vacuuming game does look good, I will admit that.

Looks like the swap thread is a lead balloon.:rolleyes:

here lads, how would i go about getting SSF2THD?

I'm not on X-box live, but i have some of them free trials lying around.

Is the game free or do I have to pay for it?
When you first connect to xbox live you get a free months gold subscription, then you can download it. I think it's 800 MS points, which is a little under a tenner. You'll need to either enter your credit card details via the xbox, or buy pre-paid MS point cards. Or chance your luck buying them off ebay!

Looks like the swap thread is a lead balloon.:rolleyes:
Wouldn't say that, start a thread and get brady to sticky it!

I'd get it if there was a new island or something.

I thought the story/missions were by far the weakest part of GTA4 so hopefully they've raised the bar with this.

I'm looking forward to it, I was sold as soon as I found out you were playing a biker instead of nico.

The-Lost-8.jpg

The-Lost-11.jpg

oh yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back