XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

If a few more people bought L4D and we could get 8 people playing a private game of versus of a Thursday it would officially be the most amazing thing in the world.

Even if we got 6 together regularly we could have one AI player on each team. Free DLC in a couple of weeks too!

Hmm, I actually have a few games to trade...

Argos are doing that madkatz portable drumkit for 45 too...

Finished Silent Hill: Homecoming yesterday.
Very short game and full of bugs - infuriating at times.
Still decent enough if you like the series but doesn't really take advantage of the 360 at all.

l4d2_pc_box.jpg

it better be cheap.
Why? Valve have earnt every cent of however much it was I paid for the original last Novemeber. I've had more hours of entertainment out of that game than any other in recent memory.

I'm kinda suprised though, I thought they would have done new maps as DLC to make more money off the original. Good news about crackdown 2 too.

Why? Valve have earnt every cent of however much it was I paid for the original last Novemeber. I've had more hours of entertainment out of that game than any other in recent memory.

I'm kinda suprised though, I thought they would have done new maps as DLC to make more money off the original. Good news about crackdown 2 too.

yeah, there is no reason they couldnt have done this with a patch/map pack though. will still buy it...

According to EG today there are new enemies and the AI director now has some control of map layout and weather conditions. So the game itself is being improved, its not just a map pack.

yeah ive since had a read of the new stuff on ign.
i guess my problem with left4dead was that it was FUCKING AMAZING for the first playthrough. then i found that it had little replay value. the versus mode wasnt that good and the hardest setting was almost TOO hard.

more importantly...from E3....

METAL GEAR SOLID FOR THE XBOX!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back