Worst film you've ever seen (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
857572~Dirty-Work-Video-Release-Posters.jpg

Mentioning The Propostion in this thread defeats the entire purpose of this thread. There is no way on this fair Earth that it's among the worst films that anyone has ever seen.

Seconded. If I was drinking coffee I would have spluttered it all over the monitor in exasperation.
Great performances from all...especially Danny Huston. Best Oirish accent ever.

Final destination and office space are both great films.

Nah, reckon they're both gick. Office Space has it's moments but it just didn't make me laugh.

Final destination is the worst of the worst. Funnily enough I watched and enjoyed part three the other week. The deaths in it were mental funny.

Final Destination 3 does have some of the funniest deaths on screen. I love the Jock getting his head squashed in the weights machine.
Also, The Proposition is a fantastic film.

i liked closer.

worst films...
star wars phantom menace
gothika
swept away ... this is amazing, its stunningly bad
batman and robin
the matrix ... i haven't seen the sequels and i dont want to
last days
the day after tomorrow
king kong remake
baise moi
nowhere
malrats, clerks and all that kevin smith shit

The eiger sanction..ok it's not the outlaw josey wales but, it's not a bad film. I like most everything eastwood's done from say the leoni films up to maybe firefox even...so about 1964 - 1982...bird was good aswell

So, I have to say, Kill Bill was on of the worst films I have seen.
I dont think I managed to watch the whole thing, possibly I did. It was so bad, I haven't been able to really watch another QT film again. Somehow its total shitness spread into the other films.
Maybe not Reservoir Dogs.

Kill Bill was bad though. Really bad.
So was Jeepers Creepers.

One of those Three Colours films was awful pretentious shite too. I forget which one.

I've a free trial of sky movies at the mo...Cotton comes to harlem is on...it's poxy, terrible dialogue, brutal acting....I'll bet QT loves it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back