Worst film you've ever seen (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
halloween_h_two_o.jpg

I walked out of Men in Tights.

as in Robin Hood? WTF is wrong with you?

agreed. i didn't watch this film as a kid so i missed yizzer adolescent haze but it's fookin garbage.

WTF is wrong with you? Read the book or something

I'm surprised how much of this thread I agreed with, normally people just list my favourite films in this kind of thing

6934-large.jpg

Shite. There's a good film in there somewhere but this isn't it; flimsy characters, story barely hangs together, no sense of pace in the whole film. People only like it cos they don't want to be a Pan's Labyrinth liking Killers and Snow Patrol fan.

attack of the 50foot woman, bad taste, transformers and bourne ultimatium. cant think of any at the moement but they are a load of hogwash

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

First they show a joke that is recreated exactly the way it happened in the book while the narrator reads the same bit from the book. Then the actors look around/to the camera for a couple of seconds indicating when you should laugh. Repeat 20 times, we got a movie!!!

A lot of films are boring / annoying / disappointing... no big deal
In the spirit of the thread title I'm only going to mention the flesh tearing horror of (and I can't believe some of these have not been mentioned)

Moulin (fucking) Rouge
Cabaret
Love Actually
Bridget Jones (the hedge of raisins)

I sometimes wonder if I can't sit through anything and enjoy it in some kind of way (including many of the movies previously mentioned) but these four had me running from the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back