Worst film you've ever seen (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
whosyourcaddy_posterbig.jpg

This has been widely quoted as one of the most dire movies of recent times in the US this summer

i was in the cinema in NY this summer and i got asked to grade an upcoming movie based on the trailer. the dude doing it was black himself and when he asked what me what i didn't like about the trailer i said "sticking it to whitey movies are just not cool". he wrote that down. what a legend.|..|we agreed that in the space of time the trailer managed to insult black, white, rich, poor and various other groups through horrible horrible stereotypes and fart jokes

Perfume was great. I fear for the safety of my CDs/Dvds.

perfume trundled along grand - some great scenes of france and life back then. really wonderful stuff...
then in 1 quick swoop they had that scene in the stadium and destroyed all the good work before.
to me it was the equivalent to buying some cds/dvds off someone and finding no cds in the box when you got home*

*this did not happen when i bought cds off you.incidently i have terrible taste in films.

the princess bride

agreed. i didn't watch this film as a kid so i missed yizzer adolescent haze but it's fookin garbage.

actually the only decent irish film i can think of is I Went Down.

and what a flick

A bizzarre and inexplicably shocking follow up to 2 pretty good movies. Its like it was written and directed by a 5 year old.

10555%7EBeverly-Hills-Cop-3-Posters.jpg

my mind still breaks down when i even think of this movie. i just can't comprehend. i just...i j-just don't get....

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

So if they decided to remake the play Closer but getting Kevin Smith to do the screenplay and the Wayans brothers directing with Julia Roberts keeping her original role but Danny Dyer replacing Clive Owens then would we have the worst film of all time????

So if they decided to remake the play Closer but getting Kevin Smith to do the screenplay and the Wayans brothers directing with Julia Roberts keeping her original role but Danny Dyer replacing Clive Owens then would we have the worst film of all time????

haha, definately. top marks

yeah, but we'd need Vinnie Jones providing some hired 'muscle' somewhere too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back