Worst film you've ever seen (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
Is this thread worse film I've seen in the cinema..

Or films that i kinda dislike?

There is no way 90% of the films listed are the worst any one has seen..

OK I might be exaggerating with Clerks 2. In the general scheme of things it's inoffensive, but compared with Clerks...

Closer though, have you seen it?

I think its more of an excuse to talk about films we mildly dislike.

I think a film that's big budget/loads of hype/turns out to be utter shite is way more deserving of scorn than some shitty b-movie straight to DVD piece of crap. I've seen worse films than king kong, but it's the hype that makes me really despise it.

OK I might be exaggerating with Clerks 2. In the general scheme of things it's inoffensive, but compared with Clerks...

Closer though, have you seen it?

Nope but til people see A Night to Dismember they shouldn't post on this thread..

I think a film that's big budget/loads of hype/turns out to be utter shite is way more deserving of scorn than some shitty b-movie straight to DVD piece of crap. I've seen worse films than king kong, but it's the hype that makes me really despise it.

absolutely. having obscene amounts of money and every resource in the filmmaking world at your disposal and still turning out utter utter inane motherfucking drivel is FAR more contemptuous than a small crew with $500,000, having a go at it.

Yes, they fail alot of the time but if you offered me €2,000 right now to spend a month working on the set of 'CARNOSAUR 4: THE HYBRID', i'd bleedin do it.

absolutely. having obscene amounts of money and every resource in the filmmaking world at your disposal and still turning out utter utter inane motherfucking drivel is FAR more contemptuous than a small crew with $500,000, having a go at it. Y

Yes, they fail alot of the time but if you offered me €2,000 right now to spend a month working on the set of 'CARNOSAUR 4: THE HYBRID', i'd bleedin do it.

are we going to make Elephant Men or what>?

which is why i was so disappointed by the wicker man. it was completely over-hyped.
To be fair, there's a big difference between cult movie hype and press hype. With cult movies, you're pretty sure it's only gonna appeal to a certain audience, so you should be ready to not be in that audience. There's plenty of cult classics i thought was dreck, but i know they're cult for a reason. I wasn't even hugely gone on Wicker Man myself, but i didn't think it was going to be OMG BEST THING EVER LULZ either, gnome sane?

EDIT: FUCK YURN AND THE CULT HORSE HE RODE IN IN.

To be fair, there's a big difference between cult movie hype and press hype. With cult movies, you're pretty sure it's only gonna appeal to a certain audience, so you should be ready to not be in that audience. There's plenty of cult classics i thought was dreck, but i know they're cult for a reason. I wasn't even hugely gone on Wicker Man myself, but i didn't think it was going to be OMG BEST THING EVER LULZ either, gnome sane?

EDIT: FUCK YURN AND THE CULT HORSE HE RODE IN IN.

it's clear we're in love. scarleh.

state_property.jpg

A 90 minute hip hop video

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back