• Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
Moulin (fucking) Rouge
Cabaret
Love Actually
Bridget Jones (the hedge of raisins)

But, but, but, Moulin Rouge is a VISUAL FEAST, allegedly.

And them Bridget Jones fillums, like she wears knickers like what real women wear and stuff and gets hot flushes. It's like watching your OWN SELF if you were a fucked up red-faced oulwan in a fillum!!!11

Seriously though. Stay away from Cabaret.

A: ::clef::Tomorrow belongs,
tomorrow belongs,
tomorrow belongs to me!::clef::

B: Michael York

C: Two Ladies! .|..|

But, but, but, Moulin Rouge is a VISUAL FEAST, allegedly.

And them Bridget Jones fillums, like she wears knickers like what real women wear and stuff and gets hot flushes. It's like watching your OWN SELF if you were a fucked up red-faced oulwan in a fillum!!!11

Seriously though. Stay away from Cabaret.

A: ::clef::Tomorrow belongs,
tomorrow belongs,
tomorrow belongs to me!::clef::

B: Michael York

C: Two Ladies! .|..|

For the first time ever I'm going to disagree with you.

Bar Bridget Jones, obviously.

And possibly Mick York.

At the risk of getting in touch with my Steamer side (no offence, RSJ), they're gas movies, both.

Final Destination
Office Space
Breakfast on Pluto
The Weatherman (especially Michael Caine's atrocious American acccent)
Run Fatboy, Run
A Cock and Bull Story
Shirley Valentine
You've Got Mail
Kate and Leopold
Whichever of the Resisdent Evil films I saw
All Guy Ritchie

Just realising how many poxy "chick" films I've sat through. Must smack my sisters.

Oh Oh. Yurn! and RSJ are gonna go at it!!!!

matrix.jpg

Bring it bitch. Office space had the best comedy boss ever, plus the awesome neighbour dude and the scene where they killed that printer. Final Destination is throwaway teen horror redeemed only by the sweet death scenes. I preferr FD2 (the fucken opening scene dude, schweet) but both are great for putting on while drinking to ignore until someone gets disemboweled/dismembered/disenfranchised (ok maybe not the last one).

The 40 Year Old Virgin

Kingdom Of The Spiders. Hmm. Actually William Shatner's woeful acting is kinda funny in this. Ditto his 'recently-shat pants' walk.

Actually Kingdom Of The Spiders is a must-see low-budget horror. It is shit though.

Kingdom Of The Spiders. Hmm. Actually William Shatner's woeful acting is kinda funny in this. Ditto his 'recently-shat pants' walk.

Actually Kingdom Of The Spiders is a must-see low-budget horror. It is shit though.

Not to mention the obvious fear the actors show as spiders are tossed onto them..

Its also the worse spider snuff movie - ever. Buy they stamp on em, hit with sticks and drive over them in their cars!!!

Can't be bothered reading this thread.

'Interview with a vampire' sticks out for me, although anything directed by Neil Jordan is pretty dire.

'Peggy Sue got married', 'far from the madding crowd', 'Jarhead'.

Fucking hell - 'Clerks 2', hateful characters, poor awl Rosario Dawson, crass witless humour and then trying for this pathetic stab at sincerity as if anyone could possibly give a fuck about any of those characters.

So many others though.

What was the film made by Nick Cave with Guy Peirce? That was woeful. I couldn't even finish watching it.

The Proposition. I liked it although there wasn't much of a story to it, it did look and feel amazing, really gave you an idea of what it was like back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back