Worst film you've ever seen (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
So, I have to say, Kill Bill was on of the worst films I have seen.
I dont think I managed to watch the whole thing, possibly I did. It was so bad, I haven't been able to really watch another QT film again. Somehow its total shitness spread into the other films.
Maybe not Reservoir Dogs.

Kill Bill was bad though. Really bad.
So was Jeepers Creepers.

One of those Three Colours films was awful pretentious shite too. I forget which one.

I nearly agree about Kill Bill. Or was it the second Kill Bill that I saw? Whichever one was just slightly less violent is the one I saw. I didn't see what all the fuss was about, and while I wouldn't rate it one of my worst, I certainly can't say I liked it. And I won't be watching the other one.

And I dunno which Three Colours I saw. Maybe Blue? Hated it. REALLY hated it.

And I dunno which Three Colours I saw. Maybe Blue? Hated it. REALLY hated it.

I hated all of The Three Colours trilogy. Lots of people rave about these films so sometimes I revisit them to see if perhaps I had missed something. But no - its always the same boring, pretentious nonsense. Sure, some of the shots are beautiful but the characters are all vacuous, self-absorbed individuals and the plot moves so slow that its difficult to keep any interest.

and she never directed anything after it.

One of the actors involved in that film walked off half way through, and refused to be in, or have anything to do with the film.

They were trying to say "wooooh, its just too CRAZY for her simple pretty head" and she more or less replied, "no, its just a load of bollocks".

Words to that affect anyway.
I forget who the actor was now...

nacho_desktop_sm_2.jpg

One of the actors involved in that film walked off half way through, and refused to be in, or have anything to do with the film.

They were trying to say "wooooh, its just too CRAZY for her simple pretty head" and she more or less replied, "no, its just a load of bollocks".

Words to that affect anyway.
I forget who the actor was now...

kim basinger. then they sued her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back