why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about how shit women are? (1 Viewer)

Why don't you just stop posting it, when it's pretty plain that it's continuing to piss people off? Or is that the only reason you're posting it? Bit too much like bullying, I'd have thought.

because im a prick. btw, i posted it twice!

Would you accept "no" as an answer?

Is that your final answer?
\
175px-ChrisTarrant.JPG

if we could just get some racism in here we'd have all three things i always said this site would be against in one convenient thread.

what can i say. im a shithead. what do you care anyway?

by the way, that faggot thing was designed purely to see if i could get a rise out of youse and cos pete is a friend who would see the funny side. why dont you just ignore this shit.

i find the use of the word "faggot" in exactly the manner you have done offensive, for reasons i have already explained. and i dont believe in ignoring objectionable behaviour, as that pretty much condones it.

one thing i've always found surprising is the number of people willing to share personal details (e.g. self portraits) online here.
i'm not a newbie to the concept of forums, but i don't even put details like that on a forum which only myself and four other mates contribute to.

But surely your mates already know what you look like. re posting pics on here it's a natural follow on from forums because human brains have an inbuilt curiousity to put a face to a character. i suppose it's a bit of craic too.

i find the use of the word "faggot" in exactly the manner you have done offensive, for reasons i have already explained. and i dont believe in ignoring objectionable behaviour, as that pretty much condones it.

which derogatory slang words do you approve of?

alot of people have links to myspaces Ive noticed in their profiles thats pretty much personal details

Vanity? Folks loves their names and pictures plastered everywhere. Like kids love mugs and keyrings and shit with their name on it or you got those story books 'snow white the seven dwarfs and me'. ok not really like that at all but they were cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back