why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about how shit women are? (1 Viewer)

What's rep?

I reckon we can take this thread to a 1000 posts. It might need a change of subject though.
Rampz appreciation seems to be a popular one anyone wanna go with that?

i've just got in. look, i was never part of any "PC witch-hunt to look cool and get rep", ok? and the "i saw him take drugs" allegation is hardly necessary.
Sorry Brian, I didn't realise your drug taking was a big secret on here. Now that you come to mention it you do very rarely talk about drugs.

Sorry Brian, I didn't realise your drug taking was a big secret on here. Now that you come to mention it you do very rarely talk about drugs.

i have never said that i take drugs on here.

and i talk about the subject when the topic comes up as i am expert - in academic terms - on such matters.

in the spirit of sarcasm, please forgive me for daring to talk knowledgably about a subject.

who the fuck are you people and what the hell am i doing here?
where's my life gone?

i would do time for ramps

brothers.jpg

is there any point to those questions, pantone? i'm presuming not, and you are just taking another chance to be snide towards me (actually you've never been anything other than that to me on here, i dont know why, really. maybe you just want to come right out and say what the problem is you have with me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back