why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about how shit women are? (2 Viewers)

as for the whole "ironic" use of offensive language and jokes, very few of the people who do this are actually witty enough to be genuinely funny with it. code ninja being probably the only one i can think of who can get away with saying outrageous stuff by virtue of his intelligence and sharpness.
You're only saying that cos he gave you free drugs at the thumped party.

This thread is like a PC witchunt for people wanting to look cool in front of people in the hope of getting rep. What do you want, Pete to give you the ability to stick a scarlet letter on his acount?

For all you people dissing ramps, go fuck yourselves. He is one of the most amazing, compassionate and most downright decent people I have ever met in my 32 years on this planet. I'd take a bullet for that guy.

For all you people dissing ramps, go fuck yourselves. He is one of the most amazing, compassionate and most downright decent people I have ever met in my 32 years on this planet. I'd take a bullet for that guy.

Rampz and stan
_39416896_gaykiss_pa_story203.jpg

You're only saying that cos he gave you free drugs at the thumped party.

This thread is like a PC witchunt for people wanting to look cool in front of people in the hope of getting rep. What do you want, Pete to give you the ability to stick a scarlet letter on his acount?

Here, have some rep. Rampz is cool.

That's nice
THAT'S NICE!!!
Isn't it though?
I'd rep you for that Stan, if I could. Hard to beat an oul public display of affection

(I always thought Rampz might be a bit on the mean side, but I guess I was wrong)

That's nice
THAT'S NICE!!!
Isn't it though?
I'd rep you for that Stan, if I could. Hard to beat an oul public display of affection

(I always thought Rampz might be a bit on the mean side, but I guess I was wrong)

No, he's been one of my best friends since I was 17 and will be 4evah too. He's great.

i have no problems with rampz.

i cant believe this is still going on, i've said all i needed to say earlier in this thread. i couldn't give a fuck about rep. christ, can we just fucking drop it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back