Who wants to live with me?!;) (1 Viewer)

Psychotic no 2

I'm moving out of my apartment and need somewhere to live and am looking for someone to share with.
Me: easy-going.
You: easy-going too. Yo.

Please PM me if anyone knows of anyone or anywhere.

if both of the lads are easy going, then no-one does the washing-up. Think of the filth of the place. More like she was evicted from her current place.

Wha!:eek: Let's just everybody stop speculating here. I wasn't evicted. I DO do the washing up. I am easy-going AND tidy (not an oxymoron).
To me easy-going means you can play music when you want - within reason obviously; you can have friends over if you want; you can lie on the couch in your knickers without condemnation; basically, you can let your stomach hang out and LIVE. Of course, farts are never tolerated. Nobody's that easy-going.
BTW I should probably mention now that I've found someone to live with and she's easy-going and tidy too - NO WAY. Where do you find these people;)

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Of course, farts are never tolerated. Nobody's that easy-going.

They are tolerable if you say "Taxi" after letting your bottom speak up for itself...

you bottom-ist you

i never understood that, t'b'honest.

Originally posted by billygannon
They are tolerable if you say "Taxi" after letting your bottom speak up for itself...

you bottom-ist you

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Of course, farts are never tolerated. Nobody's that easy-going.

funnily enough in all me years of living with dozens of various folk in different houses around the country the worst offender for farting, in both frequency and volume, was a girl.

She belched as well and would go into hysterics when she producded a praticularly foul one. Protest to this would ussually be met with "fuck off"

she's one of my best mates like, but jesus....

Did she ever grimmage when farting?

Or did she ever adjust her seating position to allow more audible fartage?

That is *so* Les Battersby.

Do you think we should open this discussion up to the general board? Could be the 'original thought' we've been needing...Pardon me.

Did she ever grimmage when farting?

if you mean did she throw her legs above her head so everyone in the room can get full effect... then yes, on occasion.

I have to reiterate, a lovely lovely girl...

farts like a trucker

Originally posted by Anthony
Does she light them?

Apparently there's a French Fart Society who take pride in the fact they can use their anuses as blow torches.

Here is the guide from http://pub45.ezboard.com/fmindfulwisdomfrm15.showMessage?topicID=481.topic

Lighting farts -- swell fun for the whole family!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try this experiment:

Eat a bunch of beans (or simply pick a time when are feeling particularly flatulent!) and wait until dark -- this is especially fun when gathered around a campfire or barbecue... or on the 4th of July... or simply sitting around your living room getting blotto!

Grab a lighter and wait until you feel ready to fire a hefty kablat!

Just before you "break wind," position yourself appropriately for the benefit of the excited onlookers and light the lighter, holding it up close to your -- well, if you can't figure this part out yourself, you probably shouldn't be playing with a lighter in the first place!

When you fart, the gas will ignite, shooting out a flame the size and duration of which is determined by the size and duration of the you-know-what -- they can be quite impressive, and I know of one case where the "human torch" reached such monumental proportions that he ignited his underwear!

In effect, you are turning yourself into a "human, organic mini flame thrower."

This REALLY works -- and the effect on an audience of neophytes is absolutely astounding!

I was in d'pictures with the farter you speak of recently

She blasts one out, and I SWEAR TO GOD hannibal lecter looked out of the screen at her in disdain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back