Who wants to be a millionaire (2 Viewers)

nuke terrorist

Supporter
Did anyone see "the wheel" a few weeks ago? One of the subjects was "Ireland" and the Irish one from big brother was the Ireland Expert. And the wheel ended up on her. plus it was for loads of money. Anyway the question was something like what's closer to Tipperary, Cork or Donegal? The contestant didn't know so he took her advice. She said Cork.

National disgrace.
did ya mean Donegal ?

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
i remember chatting to a shop assistant who commented on my surname (can't remember why it came up, but it was the same as hers) and she said 'oh yeah, my dad's from donegal' and i asked where in donegal. 'oh, i don't know, i must ask him when i get home'.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Just saw some woman on The Chase be the only player to make it to the final chase with a massive total of 1 grand and then set a target of 3 to catch, caught in 12 seconds haha

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
on a quiz show a few days ago:
'what australian airline was originally called queensland and norther territories air service?'
'airbus'.

also, we were watching 'richard osman's house of games' a few weeks ago, and one of the questions was 'where is waterloo?'
i think three or possibly all four of the (british) contestants hadn't the faintest idea.

seanc

on a quiz show a few days ago:
'what australian airline was originally called queensland and norther territories air service?'
'airbus'.

also, we were watching 'richard osman's house of games' a few weeks ago, and one of the questions was 'where is waterloo?'
i think three or possibly all four of the (british) contestants hadn't the faintest idea.

I just asked herself those questions. She got Quantas correct. The Waterloo question, she said "Which Waterloo?" I guess where the battle was I said. She seemed to take offence to that and said "Well like, I don't know, somewhere in the sea near France?"

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
I just asked herself those questions. She got Quantas correct. The Waterloo question, she said "Which Waterloo?" I guess where the battle was I said. She seemed to take offence to that and said "Well like, I don't know, somewhere in the sea near France?"
Hahaha I mean what's the other Waterloo she's thinking of, Waterloo station?

seanc

Hahaha I mean what's the other Waterloo she's thinking of, Waterloo station?

I was more amused by her confusing Waterloo with Trafalgar. But heyhey, look at me the big middle aged war and/or stuff about trains documentary watcher that I am.

But it's a good quiz question that no one has ever been able to answer for me:
The area around Londons Waterloo station, what was it called before it became of known as Waterloo? Bear in mind Waterloo station is bigger than most city centres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Womb Sounds To Make Baby Sleep Faster
    Womb Sound With Slow Heartbeat and Slow Pulse (Deep Sleep)
    Womb Sound
    Womb Sounds To Make Baby Sleep Faster

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads