Who wants to be a millionaire (1 Viewer)

Did anyone see "the wheel" a few weeks ago? One of the subjects was "Ireland" and the Irish one from big brother was the Ireland Expert. And the wheel ended up on her. plus it was for loads of money. Anyway the question was something like what's closer to Tipperary, Cork or Donegal? The contestant didn't know so he took her advice. She said Cork.

National disgrace.
did ya mean Donegal ?

i remember chatting to a shop assistant who commented on my surname (can't remember why it came up, but it was the same as hers) and she said 'oh yeah, my dad's from donegal' and i asked where in donegal. 'oh, i don't know, i must ask him when i get home'.

on a quiz show a few days ago:
'what australian airline was originally called queensland and norther territories air service?'
'airbus'.

also, we were watching 'richard osman's house of games' a few weeks ago, and one of the questions was 'where is waterloo?'
i think three or possibly all four of the (british) contestants hadn't the faintest idea.

on a quiz show a few days ago:
'what australian airline was originally called queensland and norther territories air service?'
'airbus'.

also, we were watching 'richard osman's house of games' a few weeks ago, and one of the questions was 'where is waterloo?'
i think three or possibly all four of the (british) contestants hadn't the faintest idea.

I just asked herself those questions. She got Quantas correct. The Waterloo question, she said "Which Waterloo?" I guess where the battle was I said. She seemed to take offence to that and said "Well like, I don't know, somewhere in the sea near France?"

I just asked herself those questions. She got Quantas correct. The Waterloo question, she said "Which Waterloo?" I guess where the battle was I said. She seemed to take offence to that and said "Well like, I don't know, somewhere in the sea near France?"
Hahaha I mean what's the other Waterloo she's thinking of, Waterloo station?

Hahaha I mean what's the other Waterloo she's thinking of, Waterloo station?

I was more amused by her confusing Waterloo with Trafalgar. But heyhey, look at me the big middle aged war and/or stuff about trains documentary watcher that I am.

But it's a good quiz question that no one has ever been able to answer for me:
The area around Londons Waterloo station, what was it called before it became of known as Waterloo? Bear in mind Waterloo station is bigger than most city centres.

Ha just happened across the clip that started this thread

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Mary Shelley bit is LOL as fuck

I was never a big fan of Clarkson but like him.on millionaire and has anyone seen Clarkson's Farm on Prime?..I have actually began to warm to the cunt in that as well. It's great craic- well worth a watch.

Clarkson is grand. He's a silly, unserious rich fool who makes money playing up his unearned public school confidence. I have watched Top Gear and enjoyed it. The issue is when people decide that he's the fucking lodestar for their beliefs.

all his books are called "Am I the only one thinking this?" or "you can't say anything anymore" or "is it just me?" which actually winds me up more than whatever Brexit-dad oaf-ish hottakes could possibly be contained within them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back