Where Do We Draw the Line? (2 Viewers)

brian/heathons said:
article..continue cutting.Your mate sounds really supportive.Your lucky because real friends are to come by and you sound like you have a dinger there.

hahaha "heathons"-y correcting peoples spelling!

No your the thick one thats how its spelt in Meath.I will excuse your lack of knowledge rural spelling,you could have lived near a pylon when you were younger for all I know.So I will graciously forget it on this occaison and kindly request you dont point this out again as this is the second time you have done so;)
MONDOBRUTALE said:
hahaha "heathons"-y correcting peoples spelling!

How would she cut it off?? I dunno, it might hurt a bit. what would she do with the finger/toe afterwards? does she like wearing gloves much, cos it won't be much fun after this? Also typing would be a bitch and toes are important for something too I'm sure. balance possibly. tell her I don't think she's thought this through.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
like everything on the internet (including this message board) it's probably fake
The "probably" is disturbing enough...and even if it IS totally fake, that won't keep the nightmares away tonight...

i managed to scroll past

it better be deleted by the time i check back

edit: did it myself without looking. which proved difficult.. i have no idea what it was going on but the willy and the blood sort of set off alarm bells. I guess that's where I draw the line.

also - people cutting themselves should be talking to a professional not posting about it here.

snakybus said:
you know that Cat Stevens song, The First Cut Is The Deepest?

So yeah. Now for you.

Maybe you should turn to Islam, it sorted Cat out so it did.
okay, that's just fucked up right there - i just had the Sheryl Crow song of that title in my head as i clicked here...

celestine prophecies, mannnnnnn.....

Or "It Cuts Both Ways" by Gloria Estefan. It's a song about one of those double-edged blades you use for wallpapering. Dead handy they are.

She was never quite the same after Miami Sound Machine, was Gloria.

right, cutting yrself? ask yourself why your doing such a thing. i am very familiar with "body modification", and there is a thing called scarification, involving in some cultures (but not ours) cutting in decorative patterns, then rubbing a dye in. its effectively a blunt form of tattooing, and done as an artwork.

"cutting is all your anger and pain"? listen, it really doesnt sound like you have a reasonable excuse to do these things. please, ask yourself why you are doing such things, and seek professional help. especially before you do something appalling like cutting more severely. please, you will regret this stuff deeply if you continue.

regarding this as "art", its old hat and fucking pointless. rudolf swarzkolger killed himself doing it. he was a fucking idiot.

oh yes, and some tosser posted photographs on eirecore last night of a self-castration. i'm got a very strong stomach for these things, but you should never ever inflict such horrendous imagery on unsuspecting people, you fuckwit.

Self inflicted damage is the new pokemon.Heres one I made earlier
cutting-back.gif

Darknothing your timing is impeccable as I am now doing a special on these.I run a sharp blades company on the side you know.10% off for anyone who posts here.GET IT INTO YOU.Fuck Harvey Norman I will "cut" you a deal if your mate needs equipment.
helle-b.gif

this whole thread is wrong.

I couldn't even look at the book with the warning on it in red ink, you know the one.

i had a lovely conversation with a piercing person who was 'researching' places to get amputations done in the UK and Ireland.

it went along the lines of - found a 'dodgy' doctor in the UK, no anaesthetic, 'doctor' says "bring your own gag because I can't stand the screams"

said person who already has plenty of cerazy piercings and metal implants and shit was a little put off to say the least

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back