Where Do We Draw the Line? (3 Viewers)

Ed said:
I really don't think it's a good idea for you guys to be making light of something that's pretty serious.
well, i guess that's just the way some people (myself included) deal with something so ... strange.

i dont need a website to tell me that hot sex with large breasted women is cool. no sirree bob.

Lord Damian said:
well, i know lots of websites that say hot sex with large-breasted women is cool, but you don't see me running off and doing that now do ya? hey? do ya?

sigh....fuck fingers and toes...might as well cut the baldy lad off...

MONDOBRUTALE said:
yo cut off your f'n hand and replace it with a hook

have you any idea how fucking cool that would be?
what was that Nuggets band...the barbarians? i dunno. the drummer had a hook.
so cool.
there's a band in bristol called bucky. drummer is missing one hand and plays with the stump end of his arm. uses it like a hammer (as in, not in any way delicate whatsoever - you're looking at him thinking "that's got to hurt... i don't care if it's a stump, it's still got to hurt. but no, he drums on.) he's actually one of my favourite drummers ever. he had to adapt and boy did he. they a 2-piece.

http://www.buckytheband.com/

Joff_From_Side2.sized.jpg

so yeah, don't knock people with limbs missing. but remember, the only cool missing limbs are the ones that went missing because of accidents. purposefully missing limbs are the yawnsomest.

drummer from hylton weir had something up with his hand too
he was a f'n great drummer

funny how mervo and co was doin that shit 1000 x better f'n 7 years ago than our current emo dweebs are now

darknothing said:
I love my tattoos my piercing and my ...cutting. Cutting is all my anger, pain, and art coming out at once.

Myself and one of my best friends have been cutting our self’s for many years. She has been cutting for about five years. I have been for about nine years.
I've said it before an' I'll say it again, http://vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=Like_Josh , join up,send me a message. :)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
drummer from hylton weir had something up with his hand too
he was a f'n great drummer

funny how mervo and co was doin that shit 1000 x better f'n 7 years ago than our current emo dweebs are now
yeah, fo' shizzle. he had some fingers missing, had to tape the stick to his hand to hang on to it. he was an ample drummer alright. which current emo dweeb bands you talkin' about?

MONDOBRUTALE said:
who do yuo prefer hag, giveamanakick or bucky?
i was trying really hard to get a gig over here with GAMAK, bucky and GR. then greg went to live in iceland for the summer. i was going to call the gig "can't get sexier than 2 people" or "you thought one was good.... NOW TRY TWO!!!" ... something like that. who do i prefer? i think i like them equally. i've never said that without lying before either. what a boring post. soz.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i dunno, any of them
i stopped going to punk gigs when i got pubes last month
heh, funny how the best bands in the country are made up from boggers. i never would have guessed. not in a million years. there must be something in breast feeding your child until they're 15.

i like how they all pretend to have not heard the bands they're ripping off too
"sure aren't only simple country fooolkk likke? Laaaaads? where's de supppermaaaacccs???"

country guys = good guys, all of them
albert still remains the best guy ever

This cutting business, so you started at 11, this puzzles me, your idea or an acquired idea?
Oh jeez i can't get yer mans arm from requiem for a dream out of my head now, aaaaaagggh.

Stop Stop.....
keep it for BME,.... bleurgh.
Does she have any idea what missing a single toe does to you, ingrown toenails aren't fun.
Stop wallowing in that shite would be my advice

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i like how they all pretend to have not heard the bands they're ripping off too
"sure aren't only simple country fooolkk likke? Laaaaads? where's de supppermaaaacccs???"

country guys = good guys, all of them
albert still remains the best guy ever
agreed. paid in full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back