What's the best rumour you've heard about yourself? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0

Ed

Was talking to littledain about this the other day.

Apparantly i died as a result of a brain haemorrage

There was one that i was gay, but i kinda started that by telling the attendance board in college that the reason i'd missed four months on the trot was my mother caught me in bed with a fella and they weren't talking to me so i was all upset.

started a rumour that a lad I knew had a wooden leg and there was thing around the rest people we knew who didnt know it was a rumour to kick him in the shin to see if it was true.Lasted for nearly two years

When I was in secondary school I heard that some girl in the year below me was living in total fear as I was going around saying I'd beat her up. I didn't even know who she was or what she looked like. How she thought I was going to beat her up is a total mystery.

I know a fella who was in a pub one night and some guy started giving to him about this urban myth-type story.

The guy I know was listening away and gradually realised that the hero of the story being told to him was none other than himself.

It's a funny story too.

I "initiated a Lesbian Orgy". that one caused me to move schools.
Another funny one is that me and Damo had a huge fight because he was slagging my accent, and now we hate each other.
(ps, I hate you Damo.)

rumour in primary school was that I decapitated my hand and had some dead persons sown on. i just played along, drawing fake stitches on and randomly grabbing peoples throats. that went right up till 4th class...

I "initiated a Lesbian Orgy". that one caused me to move schools.
me too apparently. I'm just touchy feely and flirty with everyone. honestly no one would have noticed if it was a co-ed school.

trianglegrrrl said:
rumour in primary school was that I decapitated my hand and had some dead persons sown on. i just played along, drawing fake stitches on and randomly grabbing peoples throats. that went right up till 4th class...

me too apparently. I'm just touchy feely and flirty with everyone. honestly no one would have noticed if it was a co-ed school.

me too! ;)
man, thats the lamest, least suggestive winking smiley EVER

I heard a rumour that I was bullying this guy in my year. Hardly ever spoke to him. Never said a bad thing to him or about him. Next thing is his slag of a sister was all up in my face.

that i'd left college because I was having a nervous breakdown. Reality of the situation, i had glandular fever and was toldtostay home for 3 weeks by my doctor. on the plus people were very nice to me when I came back!

that i was a puppy killing curse-wielding witch/satanist.

which is a total lie, because i'm an

8425712_F_tn.jpg

Notoriously cantankerous guy I was doing some studio work for eventually (after a few months) telling me that the reason he didn't act up was that someone told him I was really violent and would kick the shit out of him if he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back