What band did you see last night? (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 31K
  • Watchers 11
Future Kings Of Spain in the roisin. Deadly.

474877464_e9ccc3e003.jpg

How long did he play for?

a little over an hour, though i kinda lost track. (not great for e25.) first piece was solo violin, other two were violin/viola duos. no zither. i think he came on about 8.30 and it was over about 9.35. no banter (little english) but a mate asked him afterwards what he thought of a.t.p. and he said "was shit". asked to clarify he said "nick cave was maybe o.k."!

picked up the new c.d. which i'll get around to this weekend, but got debashish bhattacharya to see tonight...

a little over an hour, though i kinda lost track. (not great for e25.) first piece was solo violin, other two were violin/viola duos. no zither. i think he came on about 8.30 and it was over about 9.35. no banter (little english) but a mate asked him afterwards what he thought of a.t.p. and he said "was shit". asked to clarify he said "nick cave was maybe o.k."!

picked up the new c.d. which i'll get around to this weekend, but got debashish bhattacharya to see tonight...

Ha! Good ol' Felix. Playing to the Magyar miserablist stereotype.

I went to see that guy out of Pink Floyd on monday.

Really not impressed at all. It was like a Pink Floyd's greatest hits night which was very disappointing, given I listened to little else during my teenage years than Water's 3 solo albums to that point.

And whats with playing an album in its entirely that he only has lead vocal on 2 of the tracks?

Oh wait, its his turn to cash in on it after the other 3 did the same about 10 years ago. I forgot.

I went to see that guy out of Pink Floyd on monday.

Really not impressed at all. It was like a Pink Floyd's greatest hits night which was very disappointing, given I listened to little else during my teenage years than Water's 3 solo albums to that point.

And whats with playing an album in its entirely that he only has lead vocal on 2 of the tracks?

Oh wait, its his turn to cash in on it after the other 3 did the same about 10 years ago. I forgot.

did he play anything off pros and cons of hitch-hiking? or that new "hello, i love you" song? I was thinking of going but decided against paying that much money for what would most likely be a not great gig. i heard there was an amazing laser thing at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back