¡Popicalia! #4 - Dec 2 2010: Patrick Kelleher, Groom, Goodly Thousands, & VBP! (1 Viewer)

Going to miss this cos we're snowed in. That footage on the news the other night of a tractor pulling trucks up a hill was just a couple of miles from here, on the back roads (where we live) it's much worse. Haven't been to work since Mon, we've run out of booze, and we're almost out of nappies

I was hoping it would be cancelled too but I'm glad it wasn't cos it was deadly. The city is awash with taxis too so no bother getting home

i was sick as a dog last night, but i was delighted this went ahead. defo the messiest VBP gig yet. such fun.
the goodly thousands were bleedin class and i've had padraigs popical island christmas song in my head all morning.

I was hoping it would be cancelled too but I'm glad it wasn't cos it was deadly. The city is awash with taxis too so no bother getting home

Been reading a few horror stories about getting taxis in town during the current snowmageddon fiascapade. Going to a gig tonight around Grand Canal that can't and won't be mentioned here for any number of reasons. You reckon there are enough taxis about? Childline concert on in the o2 so there will be lots of people looking.

the buses are stopping early these nights and the taxi men are basically rubbing their hands at the fact that they can get fares no bother. There were loads in town last night. Agreed there'll be loads of people looking around the Grand Canal theatre, but walk a bit and you'll get one before long (thats what I'm counting on anyways)

I'm annoyed I didn't go last night. I just didn't want to get stuck walking Summerhill alone at 1 in the morning. :( Heading to Grand Canal tonight too. This time I'll have someone with me so I'll just wear extra socks in case I have to walk home.

I'm annoyed I didn't go last night. I just didn't want to get stuck walking Summerhill alone at 1 in the morning. :( Heading to Grand Canal tonight too. This time I'll have someone with me so I'll just wear extra socks in case I have to walk home.

The problem isn't the walk for me, it's the route. Grand Canal to Finglas covers all of the most stone filled snowball hotspots in western europe.

OH NOEZ
How+do+I+change+my+spots+mum+Jaguar+cub+gives+rare+black+mother+a+playful+bite+during+first+public+appearance+1.jpg

TEH KIDZ IZ TRYING TO HARM ME

Oh yeah this was great craic. Goodly Thousands were a joy, really promising band. That 12-string jangle gets me easy.
Groom's new bass player is a gimp.
It was Paddy Kelleher vs the Shebeen PA, but good music won through.
I spotted scutter in the shadows during the VBP set.
Unfortunately, my amp caught fire later in the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back