NEW items in Chrome Peeler distro: black metal/grind/shoegaze (1 Viewer)

Chrome Peeler Rec Distro @ Merch from Chrome Peeler Records

BLIGHTMAKER “s/t” CD
Dissonant black metal and sludge provide a potent mixture of dark riffs, painful shrieks and pulsating drums that are the soundtrack to a withering life grasping for a final moment of excruciating clarity. FFO: Portrayal of Guilt, Unearthly Trance

CITY OF INDUSTRY “Spiritual West” CD
A wracked, intense take on metallic hardcore, laced with morose melodies, drenched in Pacific Northwest rain. 12 brutally aggravated tracks create a destructive and near-apocalyptic sense of bleakness that acts as a distress signal against the declining state of our decaying, urbanized world. Mixed and mastered by Jack Shirley (Deafheaven/Gulch)
RIYL: Converge, Show Me The Body

LACING “Bummer” CD
The mind-bending, bone-shaking debut album Bummer from the Chattanooga quartet LACING starts in the realm of shoegaze, taking influence from legendary bands such as My Bloody Valentine and Slowdive. However, it quickly defies preconceived notions about what a shoegaze band should sound like by moving in bold, diverse directions, going into sludge-rock, noise-rock, ambient, and even pop territories. Bummer is a meticulously crafted debut masterpiece, with every squeal of feedback, every dive-bomb guitar attack and every devastating drum beat assembled with both fury and care.

NURSER x BLEACHDRINKER “split” CD
Seattle’s Nurser and Stockholm’s Bleachdrinker offer up an uncompromising, blistering assault of powerviolent heavy grindcore. Depression, nihilism and a Diskonto cover. Limited to 100 copies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back