Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no it's not. these idiots should be openly mocked in public
He's there all cool and collected with his years of tv experience and she is some lady in Florida (or is she a media-savvy person herself?) and all worked up and he drops in a passive aggressive insulting question about her being crazy and immoral as if it was an after thought in order to provoke her at the last minute. I agree with you in general but that guy is a dick

He's there all cool and collected with his years of tv experience and she is some lady in Florida (or is she a media-savvy person herself?) and all worked up and he drops in a passive aggressive insulting question about her being crazy and immoral as if it was an after thought in order to provoke her at the last minute. I agree with you in general but that guy is a dick
She's a tv presenter, former trump spokesperson and "political analyst"

i did kinda enjoy this. i guess the 'audio NSFW' warning doesn't really apply the way it used to?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks hilariously like my mate Joe (singer for Heroes in Hiding) hahaha

Got this in a work communication

Last week many of us watched as the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. was sieged in an attempted coup as an act of terrorism.

Later in the same communication is an admonishment to not soften one's language - basically saying if you use the word "demonstration" instead of "coup" then you are racist.

I found this annoying as fuck btw ... terrorism and an attempted coup? Do they know what those things look like outside the US?

(though it's useful to know what's expected of me in work I guess)

I remember trying to get a solid definition of coup - it was somthing like occupying state offices for 7+ days. I do think storming into the capital building, killing people and having the intention to take hostages is certainly an attempt at this? If mary lou won the next election and young fine geal attacked the dail with weapons and beat people to death, i'd call it terrorism too, non?

Meh. I dunno dude. I mean - I think Trump is totally guilty of inciting people, but the mob? Their objective was to reinstate Trump, but they appear to have had no plan at all, and there was only a couple of thousand of them in a country of 300 million.

My more right wing FB friends are posting pics of the BLM protests burning down a police station and such and saying "yeah, what? THIS isn't terrorism?".

Getting hard to deal with. I'm not sure what their point is. Something to do with moral equivalency making it ok. But then, none of these people are American, so they have no dog in the fight really. At the end of the day, it is just racism, but they don't see it like that because I dunno, they like football and hiphop. And they've been spending too much time at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back