• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have it on in the background. These republicans are shameless, shameless cunts.

Previously I wanted Trump to win, to utterly ruin the place and drag everything down, with the belief that at a certain point things would get so intolerable that the vast majority of the US would realise the depravity of the GOP, and it would be the end for the current Republican Party.

That was probably stupid, and nihilistic. But the Republicans are already rehabilitating themselves, while supporting the same shit they always have. They are craven, shameless cunts, they get elected, over and over, and nothing gets in the way of that.

It's astonishing how bad they are, and they are getting worse over time.

This Matt Gaetz can go and eat a bag of dicks. Is there something in the water in Florida?

edit: you beat me to it. Shit suit as well.

This is gas actually. It's like listening to "Just a minute" but with loads of hesitation, repetition and derivation.
Send in Paul Merton!

Richard J Evans on Trump.

Worth reading considering how much of an expert on this stuff Evans is.

Richard J Evans on Trump.

Worth reading considering how much of an expert on this stuff Evans is.
Yes, the word fascist is often lazily used. Fascist means something very specific.

Jaysus, impeached and all. @flashback I take it back, I have no idea where this might end up anymore.

I was talking to a few people. It was more serious than it seemed in a number of ways, and senators feared for their lives (rightly or wrongly). Shithead McConnell for example had polio as a child, and has problems moving; he was physically dragged into the basement. Pence is believed to have feared for his life too.

I think it's much the same as it always is. Republicans are fine with everyone else getting shit, but if that shit comes to them directly they change their tune pretty quickly.

Trump has genuinely lost the plot now, and even GOP people are scared.

But yeah, who knows.

I hear that the "protesters" were out for Pence's blood and that they even had a gallows (or a guillotine) ready to go outside. Something to do with him not defending Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back