Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions

I figure this image won't date. The US is dying for a monarchy.

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
whatever american has the most twitter followers should get it

/googles/
so katy perry with taylor swift as vice prez then

that would probably be fine

hydromancer

I figure this image won't date. The US is dying for a monarchy.

Or even another office which would be the actual head of state but act only as a ceremonial position like for example our own presidency.

Last edited:

hydromancer

Or considering the size of the US each state could have it's own Monarchy with the position over those then being Emperial

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
Take, for example, the Brazilian healer John of God, who has been largely discredited by the mainstream medical community for performing such disturbing “spiritual surgeries” as inserting scissors deep into a patient’s nose or scraping a patient’s eye with a knife.
wait what

edit: it's ok, it's a different john of god

prefuse

So Biden beats Bernie and then loses to Trump, anyone disagree?

Unfortunately I agree.

What I'd like to see:

1. Trump to be removed from office. It's not going to happen. I know.
2. Trump loses the election by a massive margin. It's obvious how he would react, say it's all rigged & possibly insight an uprising & violence.
3. Trump wins but the US economy goes into recession . Then we'll see if he is the great business genius he claims to be.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Unfortunately I agree.

What I'd like to see:

1. Trump to be removed from office. It's not going to happen. I know.
2. Trump loses the election by a massive margin. It's obvious how he would react, say it's all rigged & possibly insight an uprising & violence.
3. Trump wins but the US economy goes into recession . Then we'll see if he is the great business genius he claims to be.
alternatives:

1. Trump loses the election to Biden, very possible, he barely won last time and lost the popular vote. Biden ushers in a new era of "everything was ok under Obama", American people are squeezed even further and in desperation elect a hologram of a Cheeseburger in 2024. Cheeserburger brings in martial law and declares being poor a crime.

2. Trump wins but the US economy goes into recession. Trump says it's all a conspiracy against him and sure why not, the Mueller report certainly was. Trump declared president for life in a move proposed by the Democrats in order to "reach across the aisle." Democratic party then supports bill to outlaw itself.

ann post

Supporter
i'm still on team 'trump finds a way to obfuscate the process to make him permanent president'

dana millbank said:
And this week came the coup de grace: After covering four presidents, I received an email informing me that Trump’s press office had revoked my White House credential.

I’m not the only one. I was part of a mass purge of “hard pass” holders after the White House implemented a new standard that designated as unqualified almost the entire White House press corps

This is paywalled or 5 a month'd or whatever. But go team obfuscation.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ernesto
  • xsteox

We're listening to...

• WFLYTD NIGHTCORE
    5W3375W3375W337L1K3BUBBL36UM
    six impala
    WFLYTD NIGHTCORE

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads