Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh dear.

Again, talking to someone, don't know if this is tinfoil hat stuff (although they are a usually a sensible person/ central European/ not prone to bollocks, and stoic as fuck) but allegedly it wasn't just worse than they initially reported, there's pretty frightening intel about things coming.

There's a major issue with people not knowing which forces to trust, the extent that the previous event was inside is still not clear, and they can't figure it out in time. The troop buildup in DC is massive. There's genuine fear happening now. Granted, this is America, and they're frightened of their own shadow half the time. There were a couple of events in NYC that were spurious bullshit where they did crazy things like locking down Manhattan, so you never really know.

But yeah. Things seem to have become quite serious as a result of something recently learned.

Such ridiculous bullshit.

I see those troops in DC and all i can think is "Hey, I've seen Die Hard 2"
They also drive like cunts.

I was hit on the bike by one of their unmarked black trucks today, clipped my shoulder with his mirror and somehow hit the waist clip of my backpack with something, and smacked it into my hip. I felt the whole truck brushing by me. I would have been launched if he was another 2cms over. And then swerved off up the road.

Cunts. A cop saw him asked the cop if he was going to do anything, and he said he was just gone off duty. And the speed he was going he'd be uncatchable anyway.

Also cunts.

Well. I shouldn't generalize. Some of them are good drivers. Some of them are actually quite a lot cooler than the average cop.

Some of them are nutters though.

the debate last night in congress was a bit of waste of time - most people got 30 SECONDS speaking time.
Republicans brought up Hilary v Russia and ''The Far Left'' a lot.
also setting a precedent for impeachment being abused in the future was cited.
nearly all the Republicans were white men and a few white women.

several black congresswomen were memorable e.g. Cori Bush from Missouri called Trump -
''white supremacist in chief''.

The Far Left.

Yeah.

No one ever calls them on it. What do they even believe the Far Left is?

Communists.

Ok, what's a that.

Taking my stuff! Freedoms. And they don't like Fauci anyway.

?? huh?

It's so disconnected. There isn't really a narrative. There's a set of things to say, and that's it. If you've said all the things in that set, then you need to move on to the next set. Fauci. AOC. Antifa. Vaccines. Deep state. E coli.

It's not Vaccines -> Fauci, where you could associate Fauci with medical stuff. There's no coherency or "that brings me to", it's a set of things to say, and then another set of things to say. And then a weird one, just... drop weather pattern control in there. And off to the Jews.

I hate that I even know all this.

Oh dear.

Again, talking to someone, don't know if this is tinfoil hat stuff (although they are a usually a sensible person/ central European/ not prone to bollocks, and stoic as fuck) but allegedly it wasn't just worse than they initially reported, there's pretty frightening intel about things coming.

There's a major issue with people not knowing which forces to trust, the extent that the previous event was inside is still not clear, and they can't figure it out in time. The troop buildup in DC is massive. There's genuine fear happening now. Granted, this is America, and they're frightened of their own shadow half the time. There were a couple of events in NYC that were spurious bullshit where they did crazy things like locking down Manhattan, so you never really know.

But yeah. Things seem to have become quite serious as a result of something recently learned.

Such ridiculous bullshit.
We'll see what happens but it's not looking too dissimilar to post 9/11 (obviously it's not the same or at the same level) where all sorts of laws that will never get rescinded get passed. The rhetoric of "look, they had cable ties and camo gear and napalm, they are serious" can easily be used in the same way as "there are some radical muslims that exist who genuinely want to blow people up so we need to pass the Patriot act. "

All this army buildup in Washington, is it going to be a permanent fixture of Biden? Is he going to be a bizarre quasi-military general President? I would guess not who knows?

People get killed in mass-shooting every week in the USA and nothing is done about it.

remember until 1991 when the IRA blew up a van in Downing Street, the public could walk right up to outside number 10. after that the gate was put up on the Street.
when it happened in 1991 Adam Bolton was doing a live report for Sky News on Downing Street and he got the fright of his life.

Do those lads just sleep on floors until they are called into action. Reminds me of something....

220px-Universal_soldier_ver1.jpg

The Far Left.

Yeah.

No one ever calls them on it. What do they even believe the Far Left is?

Communists.

Ok, what's a that.

Taking my stuff! Freedoms. And they don't like Fauci anyway.

?? huh?

It's so disconnected. There isn't really a narrative. There's a set of things to say, and that's it. If you've said all the things in that set, then you need to move on to the next set. Fauci. AOC. Antifa. Vaccines. Deep state. E coli.

It's not Vaccines -> Fauci, where you could associate Fauci with medical stuff. There's no coherency or "that brings me to", it's a set of things to say, and then another set of things to say. And then a weird one, just... drop weather pattern control in there. And off to the Jews.

I hate that I even know all this.
I thought it was pretty obvious that was what they are all about, just saying random things without having the slightest fucking clue what those things actually are

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

“Over the past few months, the NYPD has repeatedly and blatantly violated the rights of New Yorkers, inflicting significant physical and psychological harm and leading to great distrust in law enforcement. With today’s lawsuit, this longstanding pattern of brutal and illegal force ends. No one is above the law — not even the individuals charged with enforcing it.”

Well well well.

I'd take issue with the "past few months" bit, but... dayum. How do you like them fucking apples... you absolute pricks.

I'm not under any illusions that this is going to actually change the culture of NYPD, but it's letting them know people see them.

We'll see what happens but it's not looking too dissimilar to post 9/11 (obviously it's not the same or at the same level) where all sorts of laws that will never get rescinded get passed. The rhetoric of "look, they had cable ties and camo gear and napalm, they are serious" can easily be used in the same way as "there are some radical muslims that exist who genuinely want to blow people up so we need to pass the Patriot act. "

All this army buildup in Washington, is it going to be a permanent fixture of Biden? Is he going to be a bizarre quasi-military general President? I would guess not who knows?

People get killed in mass-shooting every week in the USA and nothing is done about it.

You might as well ask how long the climate of political unrest will continue there and by comparison you could look at how many years politicians in the UK were receiving threats during the Brexit negotiations. I would guess it will all continue for some years yet and perhaps for most of Bidens term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back