Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems to have gone a bit Jim Corr.
Oh man, a Trump pivot to being a sovereign citizen guy, especially if he was still President, would be great! That's kind of the road failed presidential nominee Kanye West is going down at the moment.

Anyway, yes, can't wait to replace the sex offender with the war criminal, what a week USA 🇺🇸

Dude - I know that (all going well anyway) we are going to have to listen to you for four years telling us about what an evil person Joe Biden is but is there any chance you could just hold off until he's actually elected? I'm stressed enough as it is.

Cheers,

Hugh

On another note ... I keep saying it but Arizona .....

Dude - I know that (all going well anyway) we are going to have to listen to you for four years telling us about what an evil person Joe Biden is but is there any chance you could just hold off until he's actually elected? I'm stressed enough as it is.

Cheers,

Hugh
I don't think he is evil but I see no reason to cheer for him whatsoever. Ok though, i'll shut up, my point is made.

On another note ... I keep saying it but Arizona .....
there seem to be four counties left to complete reporting, but the dem leaning county is vastly bigger than the other three combined, so here's hoping...

in fact, maricopa county seems to have more than half the state's population? i guess it's down to the internal structure of maricopa itself.

the dems seem pretty convinced about PA. if they win that, they're home and dry, regardless of NV, AZ, or GA.

NYT are also not calling NC yet, which many other outlets have coloured solid red.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there seem to be four counties left to complete reporting, but the dem leaning county is vastly bigger than the other three combined, so here's hoping...

in fact, maricopa county seems to have more than half the state's population? i guess it's down to the internal structure of maricopa itself.

these dudes need some PR STV

in the last upate in PA, trump's votes went up by 8.1k and biden's went up by just short of 37k.

biden's lead in nevada seems to have narrowed, now less than 8k.

People seem to be getting excited about movement in Georgia.

Got this elsewhere:

Here's a look at when we'll get updates from local officials today:

10:30 a.m. ET: Georgia's Secretary of State will hold a news conference. There's currently a 33,000-vote margin between Trump and Biden, and there’s around 90,000 votes remaining to be counted.

Noon ET: Clark County, Nevada, which includes Las Vegas, will give an update. The country has the largest share of votes in Nevada, and was silent on updates yesterday. Across Nevada, Biden holds a slim 8,000 vote lead.

9 p.m. ET: Officials in Arizona's Maricopa County — the biggest county in Arizona, which in the Phoenix area — plan to give their next update. The county tweeted overnight that 275,000 ballots remain.

Got this elsewhere:

Here's a look at when we'll get updates from local officials today:

10:30 a.m. ET: Georgia's Secretary of State will hold a news conference. There's currently a 33,000-vote margin between Trump and Biden, and there’s around 90,000 votes remaining to be counted.
the gap is currently 18k in GA, but according to the map the guardian uses, all votes are in?

edit; maybe not - but with 51k left to count, biden would need at least 35k of that 51k.

Last edited:

It's Arizona, it's a big fuckin desert. Presumably Maricopa county has one of the only cities in the entire state.

Edit: Phoenix, was trying to think of the fuckin name of that city there

the gap is currently 18k in GA, but according to the map the guardian uses, all votes are in?

edit; maybe not - but with 51k left to count, biden would need at least 35k of that 51k.

Atlanta would be expected to highly favour Biden, Savanah is a bit richer as I understand it but is an urban centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back