• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arizona still worrying me. The Guardian figure of 264 includes it but it’s not in the bag.

Arizona still worrying me. The Guardian figure of 264 includes it but it’s not in the bag.

i don't think there are enough uncounted votes left (edit: that can possibly go to trump) for trump to make up the difference

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LOL just saw some lad vox popilied on France 24 there "I disagree with the mail-in ballots. I agree with the absentee ballots, but I disagree with the mail-in ones" and I'm sitting there like "How the fuck do the absentee ballots get in if they're not sent in the mail??"

apparently, according to variety, trump rang rupert murdoch and screamed at him when fox called AZ for biden. murdoch dug in.

one thing i'll say, the american elections are a hell of a lot more interesting to watch than british ones.

weeelllll

8605040-3x4-700x933.jpg

r

Cnn put biden at 253 so I think that excludes nevada and arizona.

An issue in arizona is whether ballots completed in sharpie are valid or not, the state ag has said votes should be counted regardless of what pen used.

---
I was listening to an election official in wisconsin. She pointed out that until the results are certificated on 1st December by the state, there is just the media projection. All the votes go to adjudication and verification

It is going to be a long november

2020's hanging chad?

taking CNN's projection at 253 - PA on its own (even with biden losing both AZ and NV) would get him over the line.
GA would get him to within one vote.

i.e. any two of those remaining four states would be enough.

in general, we can understand the vast majority of american policitians when they speak. americans would struggle to understand many of ours.

But a vote for Trump is a vote for Trump, they've seen 4 years of that dipshit. I cant get my head around it.

Looking past all of his other unpleasant personality traits and clear disinterest in the job, he's such a god damn dork, and can't drink water normally.

At least Sleepy Joe has mentioned climate change as part of his manifesto and isn't going to sack that Fauci dude.

Im planning a big Friday takeaway to celebrate a win for the good guys.
You think I give a fuck about climate change when I can't pay my rent? All i'm told is that climate change TAXES will bring my bills up. Besides if you believe that abortion is murder then Trump is clearly on track to saving millions of lives, which makes up for his unpleasant personality.

Anyway, yes, can't wait to replace the sex offender with the war criminal, what a week USA 🇺🇸

Some Chad in Missouri expounding on Irish civil war politics and how the Healey-Rays stand for the marginalised rural people of the neglected South and that should be respected

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back