Thumped Disco (1 Viewer)

Rosemantic Dinner in the Presence of Beauty.

I'd vote No Hag except we're having dinner together tomorrow - and it'd spoil the conversation. And the footsie.

Hag, should I bring a bottle of red or white?

don't bring any wine stuart-peepee's suplying the booze. her dad gave her a case of oz wine for christmas. anyway, you and hag will be eating out on the balcony.

<whisper>i think they think we're going to peepee's</whisper> ... ahem, yes ... we'll be facing, i mean eating, on the balcony. yeah, that's right ... that's very very right... <whisper>tee hee</whisper>.

Rosemantic Dinner in the Presence of Beauty.

Stuart Little (18 Jan, 2002 03:49 p.m.):
I'd vote No Hag except we're having dinner together tomorrow - and it'd spoil the conversation. And the footsie.

Hag, should I bring a bottle of red or white?

just bring your flesh-bottle of sticky piss, he loves all that!

hey, if that *was* me, my head would be actually hitting your head ... pretty hard too. and i'd be moving much faster and you'd be able to see more of me... your head is big relative to mine, come on now, that can't be right...

err ok

i think it's been conclusively proved that organising a pissup in a brewery may have been a bad idea - in the short term anyway

so, how about that Bowes place some night? then if that works (as in people turn up), the heady heights of DBC await.

Goshwillikers everybody!

Wouldn't it be just SUPER if we could get one of those spiffy boxing rings and those big inflatable suits and bate the fuckin heads of each other at the disco?
A digging match would go down well with that freaky-ass meave's piss.

hag (18 Jan, 2002 04:18 p.m.):
hey, if that *was* me, my head would be actually hitting your head ... pretty hard too. and i'd be moving much faster and you'd be able to see more of me... your head is big relative to mine, come on now, that can't be right...

are you implying I some how "manipulated" the image "digitaly" in some "fashion"...

how proposterous!!

the Camera never lies

Chrith (18 Jan, 2002 04:26 p.m.):
pete. i say a big yes to that. let's just do that. easy peasy squeezy geezy. next friday.

so who can buke bowes?

wasn't kirstie the one who suggested it?

pete prattled:
i think it's been conclusively proved that organising a pissup in a brewery may have been a bad idea - in the short term anyway

But, shore, din't loads o' people say yes to it on th'other thread?

well yes. yes they did.

but nobody seems to be suggesting ways of organising it, do they?

like, how to gather the £15 a head beforehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back