Thumped Disco (1 Viewer)

2 more for DBC - so yes, it appears to have won by a mile.

I dunno anything about bukeing it or nuttin, I was merely facilitating the decision lest this thread continue for another 45 thousand pages.

Yeah. What's the story with all those ice cubes you've been eating?

Chrith (18 Jan, 2002 11:39 a.m.):
Anne O'Malley (18 Jan, 2002 11:37 a.m.):
Did they ever fix the heating in that place? I was in there New Year's Eve and nearly caught me death.

Chrith (18 Jan, 2002 11:34 a.m.):
i dunno joss. i was in the dice bar last night and wouldn't serve guinness so i had to drink the darcy's and now there's rumbles and badness brewing downstairs.

[1]buuuuuu[/1]uurrr[2]rrrrr[/2]pp[3]ppp[/3]

in my bowels?

Darcy's is an evil. The last time I had it, it curdled the very blood in my veins and I haven't been the same since. I feel ill even thinking about Darcy's (the only other foodstuffs to do that to me are Newkie Brown and Frisps)
Tastes like Breo for jaysus sake.

I have a suggestion for music:
Everybody bring it along themselves. The order that people arrive in decides the order of the tracks - ie they pass it along to the nominated dj for the night. That should ensure a good mix of Funny stuff/Retro stuff/Gabba/White Stripes and everybody is theoretically laughing.

We square?

Dublin Brewing company sounds good...correct me if I'm wrong, but do you pay a cover charge in and then drink as much as you like...please say it's true.

Yes. You pay 15 punts or an equivalent in new Euro Groats and imbibe without further expenditure for fourandahalf hours.
www.dublinbrewing.com

So.

Assuming this goes ahead, how do we arrange payment?

edit: Actually - joss, do you know if they sell tickets in advance and then them from people on the night, or can you just turn up and pay, or can someone book it for (say) 60 people and then have (say) 75 turn up? Is it a strict £15 per person thing?

help

Fuck knows. On the night when people turn up?
It seems a fairly loosely organised thing.
Did you ring them Peepee?

these are the questions we need answers to

a definitive headcount would also be useful

i smell a new thread starting

So as not to clutter up the 'so would you' thread I'll post here:

Has anything been arranged yet?

Are we still talking about the 25th? (please say yes).

I'm glad it's not on this weekend because it's "that time of the month" when I'm "not feeling the best" cos I'm "bleeding from my vagina".

When I die I want to go to Limbo with the babies.

we put it to a vote back on page five or six

you've been voted off the big brother temptation island

nope, just checked, peepee said something stupid, that's harldy a unanimous vote although, i think it does need to be put to the vote. who votes i'm not allowed go? more than 5 means i can't go...

One for the nohag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back