The Worst Thing About Dublin (1 Viewer)

Enjoy what ride? "I'm having a great time here in the Jervis. What? It's over already? That was great fun".

Over in that London, people who treat escalators like ferris wheels stand to the left. Everyone else can then get past them and go about their day. That doesn't happen in Dublin. It annoys my head.

Enjoy what ride? "I'm having a great time here in the Jervis. What? It's over already? That was great fun".

well,maybe enjoy the ride is the wrong expression but just chill out for the 30 seconds it takes,its not so bad.

people in london need to slow down.

yes they do,i was just giving out about them on monday.

people in london need to slow down.

Probably, but not on escalators.

Are people "stopping to smell the roses" by standing still on escalators? If so, are they forcing everyone else to stop and smell the roses by blocking the escalator?

Life is too short for stairs, that's why they invented escalators. Life is also too short for standing still on escalators.

Hold on El Classico. We do not have that stand on the left rule here, so people are using the escalator perfectly. It's not that we're disobeying anything I've never heard any mention of it anywhere in Ireland ever. If you want to instigate the rule go ahead but til then your bang out of order insisting that we follow the law of the Sasanach on sovereign Irish escamajigs.

The worst thing about Dublin is photographers at gigs, especially the ones who use the automatic settings.

The second worst thing is the choice awards.

The accents, all of them.

I hate the whinny inner city one, the gruff one, the fake American sounding D4 one, The "I'm allright jack" dub in a tub one.

I fucking hate of them.

Best accents: Cork.

I hate the haters, the shit talking, the cliques...

It's always dirty.

Cork, now that's a great place. Friendly people, awesome vistas, cool bohemian DIY arts scene.

If it wasn't for the money I'd be out fo this hell hole.

The accents, all of them.

I hate the whinny inner city one, the gruff one, the fake American sounding D4 one, The "I'm allright jack" dub in a tub one.

I fucking hate of them.

Best accents: Cork.

I hate the haters, the shit talking, the cliques...

It's always dirty.

Cork, now that's a great place. Friendly people, awesome vistas, cool bohemian DIY arts scene.

If it wasn't for the money I'd be out fo this hell hole.

are you high on AIDS?

Dublin, Ohio disputes this One-Dublin Theory.

Australia

* Dublin, South Australia

Canada

* Dublin, Ontario

United States

* Dublin, California
* Dublin, Georgia
* Dublin, Indiana
* Dublin, Maryland
* Dublin, New Hampshire
* Dublin, Paterson, New Jersey, a neighborhood
* Dublin, North Carolina
* Dublin, Ohio
* Dublin, Pennsylvania
* Dublin, Texas
* Dublin, Virginia
* Royal, Beaufort County, North Carolina, formerly called Dublin
* Dublin Township, three places in one state (one defunct), one each in two other states
* Upper Dublin Township, Pennsylvania

:rolleyes:
I was referring to the enduring spirit and genius of its people, and the unique character of its physical being which no colonial outpost has yet captured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back