The Worst Thing About Dublin (1 Viewer)

I was gonna say skecks, but skecks r arit. i met a lovely skeck last night, he gave me directions and all, mad tache on him.

I cannot find fault with this fair city.

no parks (apart from one fucking massive one in the wrong place and hardly any transport connections).

Actually, the lack of buses west to east rather than all north and south into the centre and back out is really annoying.

Like I said Public Transport is a joke in this city. If we could just sort that out we'd be on to a winner. It'd all just fall into place. The homeless would be housed, the junkies would be clean, there'd be more and better schools, the hospitals would be run better. How ? I don't know but you have to start somewhere.

The North side.

And the West.

And the bits further south than Syndney parade. As far as I'm concerned Booterstown is the border beyond which there is only desolation... and Wicklow.

The snobs
The Indie scene
The Yuppies
Expensive Pints
Expensive rent
Shit parties
Scenesters
Bouncers
South side accents
Amount of cops
Bus aras

Ranelagh's great. All in all.

To start with:
Prices
People who think they live in a BIG CITY when they actually live in a small city which is really a series of villages strung together by roads
Buildings aren't tall enough
Lack of boat-based public transport
The non-usage of the Pheonix Park rail tunnel
The people who drink outside the library on Charleville Mall
Amiens Street being used as both a densely populated residential area and a major transport artery
Careless development of West Dublin
Mercedes Benz', BMW's, Bentley's and Range Rovers and the people who own them but can't drive them properly
The chaos of A&E departments
The lack of proper etiquette on buses
Casual racism
Country people in Dublin who only know how to get from where they live to where they work, who go home every weekend, who aren't registered to vote in the place where they actually live, and who think "Dublin's awful shite".

It's good though, I really like it. SRSLY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back