The Worst Thing About Dublin (1 Viewer)

tim could probably be the muscle, he's got the skills

I gotta get in shape now. Too much sitting has ruined my body.
Too much abuse has gone on for too long.
From now on it'll be pushups each morning.
Fifty pull-ups.
There will be no more pills, no more bad food...
no more destroyers of my body.
From now on it'll be total organization.

I gotta get in shape now. Too much sitting has ruined my body.
Too much abuse has gone on for too long.
From now on it'll be pushups each morning.
Fifty pull-ups.
There will be no more pills, no more bad food...
no more destroyers of my body.
From now on it'll be total organization.

You won't last a week.
I'd say you were lashing into a kebab and choking down a yip within five minutes of writing this. I know I would be.

Time to get organizized!

Sorry, I mean organised: lets whip this city into shape with exercise and healthy eating.

Fair enough step one is to tear up a section of the inner city commercial space and build a public fittness park with a closable roof for the winter months. it will have an outdoor swimming lake, out door gym, running and cycling track, climbing wall skate park etc open 24hrs and free, well lit with helpful staff/security and a japanese/botanic garden. we will rebuild the city around a shrine to physical and mental health and consign the filth of capitalism to the back roads. who's with me?

Fair enough step one is to tear up a section of the inner city commercial space and build a public fittness park with a closable roof for the winter months. it will have an outdoor swimming lake, out door gym, running and cycling track, climbing wall skate park etc open 24hrs and free, well lit with helpful staff/security and a japanese/botanic garden. we will rebuild the city around a shrine to physical and mental health and consign the filth of capitalism to the back roads. who's with me?
great, you set it up and i'll pay the subscription.

ok, well i might have been exaggerating, but if letterkenny leisure centre was scaled to the population of dublin, it would look like you said. its not free either.

The worst thing about Dublin today for me is ticket prices for a certain French duo who aren't Daft Punk.

€35 in Koln
£24 in London
€28 in Murcia.
€50 here

Fuck that.

Ive seen them live, they are NOT worth €50. They are, quite frankly, a bit of a bore.

come to Lady Ga Ga with me instead, tickets are only €36

Ive seen them live, they are NOT worth €50. They are, quite frankly, a bit of a bore.

come to Lady Ga Ga with me instead, tickets are only €36

I dunno, I saw them the first time here and they were great, plenty of foot-tappers. The second time was around Halloween one year, I think, wasn't quite as good but if I happened to be in Murcia next year I'd deffo pay €28 for them.

GaGa leaves me cold to be honest, John. I'd rather invest the money in going to see Beach House and use the leftover to ply Victoria Legrand with booze. She didn't seem interested in me last time but I know women, she was just playing hard to get.

haha, I wasn't being serious. although I am going.

I'll go to Beach House as well why not

It's more valuable than it would be if they'd spent those 5 seconds standing on an escalator yes.

Just keep to the left everybody. Or.....just use your legs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back