The Worst Thing About Dublin (3 Viewers)

I don't buy this "let's go high-rise" idea. The high density housing in Dublin is almost without exception depressing to look at and live in.

Here, jaysus...I never talked about high density housing. When I mentioned tall buildings, I was referring to tall office buildings, which people work in, who need to get to their work, so they need good public transport infrastructure, and therefore we get good public transport in Dublin.

I don't know what the rest of yee are talking about with you're high density accomodation. High density residential areas do not yield good public transport, people don't travel between different high density residential areas.

It's very hard to have good public transport in a low density city.
It's not affordable.
You have one thing or the other.

Nonsense just because it's difficult doesn't mean impossible or that we should just put up with poor service because it's hard to fix. They had a ten year boom to address mass transport issues and built two lines of rail that don't even meet it's not like they can throw their hands up now and say "we tried so hard to fix this and nothing works".

It's not time for the plan voisin just yet
207a.jpg

Yes it is. Lets destroy Paris and build a new high rise Dublin there instead, they've got good public transport. Take that Thierry Henry.

Destroy Paris, Build Dublin?

That cant be a bad idea can it?

I've run it through my head a few times, I can't see anything wrong with it, cant see us having any problems with planning permission an way.

Listen, you fuckers, you screw-heads.
Here is a man who would not take if anymore.
A man who stood up against the scum
the cunts, the dogs, the fifth, the shit.
Here is someone who stood up.

Can we have both Con and Washing Cattle in charge? They seem to know what it takes to fix this country although I'm not sure about Con's motives, does he just want rid of Dublin so Galway will be capital of Ireland?

I hate the fact that Dublin is too small to avoid people successfully.

Very true.

Especially when its some one you disliked in school from some bog forgiven place in Wexford catching your eye line. Happened a lot when I went out last year but I didnt think that was down to choice of establishments, coming over and hugging me etc.

I just dislike so many people..... :mad:

stay away from boggerface jacks and that should clear right up

Oddly enough I've never been there... Tripod, City Bar, 21's..... Never coppers though. I suppose I was asking for it the one and only night I was talked into going to Quinns.

"Oh it'll be fun, they'll play dancing at the cross roads and we can position ourselves like the team of 96 like we did that other time."

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back