The Wii (6 Viewers)

Well donno now lol
I am an indecesive bastard...... ;]
Still in box so when I get some time I will try and buy these component leads..... ;]

You should deffo get a 360 janer, Gears of War has loads of old oi on the soundtrack like Cockney Rejects, 4-Skins and Cock Sparrer - nothing like killing yuppies online to the sounds of "On the streets/violence has no class".

Well donno now lol
I am an indecesive bastard...... ;]
Still in box so when I get some time I will try and buy these component leads..... ;]

You should sell it to HMD. I saw him walking empty handed out of GAME yesterday with an 8 year old boy crying his eyes out.

Have a heart Janer you scabby shite, its christmas!

scroogeyu2.jpg

picked up the last component cables (Game branded) in Game Dawson Street this evening. huge difference in picture quality. i bought Wii points online a few days ago and i couldn't see the boxes on the screen for entering your details until i moved up next to the tv. everything's showing up clear now :)

Go tell it on the mountain. The wii (or Why I as i like to call it) is brillo!!!! And I am brillo at bowling. The incidental music alone was worth the money!

picked up the last component cables (Game branded) in Game Dawson Street this evening. huge difference in picture quality. i bought Wii points online a few days ago and i couldn't see the boxes on the screen for entering your details until i moved up next to the tv. everything's showing up clear now :)
Fuck my m8 phoned me up from the very same shop and asked me if I wanted em and I said what brand when he said "Game" brand I said no lol :(

You should deffo get a 360 janer, Gears of War has loads of old oi on the soundtrack like Cockney Rejects, 4-Skins and Cock Sparrer - nothing like killing yuppies online to the sounds of "On the streets/violence has no class".
Wow.....gonna stick to the Wii cos it's alot diff to PC gaming and 360 would be similar to PC gaming.

you can download the internet channel from the wii shop! Posting this using the wii browser! At 2am!

*sigh*
Just when I thought I couldn't get any more pathetic.

YOU CAN BROWSE THE INTERNET! HOLY FUCK!!!!

Sorry I'll stop being mean about the wii now. Honest.

Ahahahahaha nintendo fanboys de-repping me for poking fun at their choice of games console, so sad it's hillarious.

Citysickness hopefully the positive rep I gave you will cheer you up, you miserable prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back