The Wii (3 Viewers)

The Japanese Wii safety manual

wiiDSCF7149.jpg

wiiDSCF7160.jpg

wiiDSCF7152.jpg

It will plug into your console (four of 'em will, in fact). All you have to do is pull the flaps down and plunge that connector right in there.

i think they are aboot 30yo. the brother informs me that there's some kind of bundle deal with a points card in game (i think). on a side note - is there anything this console can't do?

mariokart double dash was good fun and there was this godzilla game that was a bit shit but it sure was fun smashing up cities and what not. but as it has been said earlier in this post - resi 4 is fucking amazing. no 2 player though:(

Is anyone else experiencing a sense of meh about the Wii at the moment?
Now that I am finished Zelda and there doesn't seem to be another must-have game, I am feeling some, as the French would say, enn-wii (ennui, get it?).
Anyone elses Wii gathering a light coating of dust?

Now that I am finished Zelda and there doesn't seem to be another must-have game, I am feeling some, as the French would say, enn-wii (ennui, get it?).

I havent played the 360 in a while either.

Around now is traditionally a quiet time for game releases, in a few months you won't know yourself.

they are so slow with game releases! that said though now that we sorted out the internet and got contra and gunstar heroes it's all good.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back