The Wii (6 Viewers)

I've got some Game 10euro off vouchers when you spend 59.99 that need to be used by the end of the month if anyone wants them for WarioWare. That'd be 59.99 in town yeah?

discovered my telly is shiter than i had previously thought
took the wii over to a mates last night, with my new rgb scart that had a decent difference on my tv. however, on his tv the difference was staggering, and the graphics looked really fantastic, so so much better than here at home.

so me quest for a new tv gathers intensity.
but yes, the rgb scart makes a *huge* difference

There's a lad at work building a house, he's left a cutaway above the fireplace for a 46 inch telly. Was running the cables through the wall next to it and, until i told him about those HD cable things, was planning on just running a single scart and a single co-ax up there. Genius.

I've just had a haircut from quite long to quite short. I was driving into work afterwards and I disgusted myself by thinking "must remember to give my Mii a new haircut".

I deserve nothing less than a kick in the nuts for this.

i was thinking that to, as i'm going to shave my beard this evening. Must shave Wii.

Is there anygames that can be played online. Red steel would be good

game have an offer to buy warioware for €24 when you trade in any other wii game but sports/play/pinball. Tempted to do it with red steel.

brought the wii out to some friends in bray last night. i lasted til 7am, they stayed up til 9 playing it.
one had never played before and was annoyingly immediately brilliant, 5 strikes in a row. bah

no online unfortunately
I think battalion wars will be the first wii game with decent online play.
Based on your recommendation I'll hang on to red steel

me and brother finished it between us over christmas but i think we got the gammy ending. i reall really enjoyed it despite all the shitty reviews it got. multiplayer is a real letdown though, especially considering it took me ages to find another nunchuck controller to buy to play it

Word of warning: bear with the controls! if you find it a bit jumpy turn down the sensitivity at the start

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back