The Weekend Thread (2 Viewers)

brianoak said:
In the Omni Plex in a bike shop.Starting to wake up,my co worker just bought me a smoothie

nice wan. my co-worker bought me soladinos and red bull. sweet. i need to go out for a can of coke. mmm. threres supposed 2 be 5 o f us on today coz were always really busy on saturdays. one called in sick, t'other prick git didnt even call in... yet.

whats an omni plex? or where is it:confused:

dudley said:
maybe i go see charlie
We really enjoyed that, Johnny Depp is great in it, the ooompa looompas suck balls though.

Off the the GAA in a bit, hopefully there will be some fighting.

roxy said:
It's the only reason a person might have for going to Santry.

It's a shopping centre.
yeah. im workin in a shoppin centre right now. its aload of shite. same arseholes with nothin better to do other than to make me realize i hate this job. hung over hung ry too

chutneyfarmer said:
so what's everyone's excuse for being in tonight? eh?

most of my friends have gone to some rave or something. fuck that. not a chance was i gonna end up in a crowd of gurning sweaty strangers. so, i'm being a miserable fucker. i think i'll pour a glass of absinthe and see where the night goes.

Brian Conniffe said:
most of my friends have gone to some rave or something. fuck that. not a chance was i gonna end up in a crowd of gurning sweaty strangers. so, i'm being a miserable fucker. i think i'll pour a glass of absinthe and see where the night goes.

I never thought I'd ever utter these words (or type them on the interpete) but I would love a glass of red wine now

we's all went to the lord edward. some woman stood up threw a drink all over a lad at her table, which proceeded to drench ramps and dave road, she stormed out and her fella then proceeded to glass the drink covered lad.

upshot?

free pints for all! this kind of thing should happen more often! after that everyone went to carnival but carnival is hell so i came home to the internet. ah, internet....

ah there ye are

it won't let me rep you, what a shame

if i wasn't so lazy i'd retype all of bradys drunken texts tonight. all i know is that he wouldn't join us he had to do a striptease for someones hen night in judge roy beans

brady's dream. only bettered if he'd been asked to strip over the internet.
dudley said:
ah there ye are

it won't let me rep you, what a shame

if i wasn't so lazy i'd retype all of bradys drunken texts tonight. all i know is that he wouldn't join us he had to do a striptease for someones hen night in judge roy beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back