The Weekend Thread (1 Viewer)

Corey said:
Excuse me for interupting, but is this the rob strong of israeli-ex-grilfriend fame?

Aren't you thinking of Rob Savage?

PS tell me more about this couch.

ICUH8N said:
Aren't you thinking of Rob Savage?

PS tell me more about this couch.

Ah. I am. But i try not to.

Old couch in studio, smells of indian take-out, need more room for tantrum taking and intense self-loathing. Baby's not strong enough to lift it herself yet and i'm not arsed trying to re-navigate it back down the stairs. So i'm cutting the bitch up, bagging her bits and pretending like she was never here. Horatio can euphimise all he fucking wants. I'm clean.

This is sheer, edge of your seat stuff.

Sounds amazing. Holler if you need a hand. Me giving you a hand will consist mainly of smoking doobs while laughing at you and making unhelpful comments. You get the idea.

IM SOOOO EXCITED

I just know this is gonna be the most super swell weekend ever. like yay an stuff
general0758.jpg

Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Woo hoo, two days of dooooin'nowt.

whats the plan?

Party at Vinnies gaff? I hear the chap knows how to throw a proper whooley. Squashy buns and gummi worms and everything, even cake. What a ledge.

Or will we all just hang outside Tower Records in our Dufflecoats smoking and talking about how thy found a missing guys dead body in that lane there and lamenting the demise of shepards of clarendon street and their famous hot towel shave.

Whats everone doing for kicks now that the Harneypottamous illegalified musharooms?

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brush said:
Whats everone doing for kicks now that the Harneypottamous illegalified musharooms?

getting my face banged with the acid and gabba

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

we could just all call over to wheel's gaff?
WHEELS?

I hear wheels is kinda surley and inhospitable to certain folk, especially those wearing clothes he deems to be unfasionable.

Brush said:
I hear wheels is kinda surley and inhospitable to certain folk, especially those wearing clothes he deems to be unfasionable.

lies. i'm certain folk and dress like a jesus jones roadie and we're great friends.

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :

Lefty Frizzell said:
lies. i'm certain folk and dress like a jesus jones roadie and we're great friends.

Well maybe I was missinformed. The person who told me showed up at his place of residence one evening hoping to be addmitted entry and recieve tea, biccies and possibly a schlig or two of toast. Wheels looked him up and down, opened a Garda-style flip note pad, scribbled somthing down with a pencil with a troll pencil top on it, flipped the pad shut and informed him in no certain terms that the PE plimsoles he was wearing were way to 1987 for his liking. He also made scathing comments on his florida-style baggy skull patterned sweat pants and pink muscle top, before slamming the front door forceably in his face.

He did admit five minutes late a chap who makes a career impersonating the guy who used to be the singer from curiosity killed the cat. Apparntly he got Tea, Biccies, toast and was even allowed watch half an episode of Coronation Street on the black and white telly in the spare room.

Then again this all could be a string of lies, half truth's, misinformation and porkie pies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back