The Weekend Thread (4 Viewers)

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D

Brush said:
Well maybe I was missinformed. The person who told me showed up at his place of residence one evening hoping to be addmitted entry and recieve tea, biccies and possibly a schlig or two of toast. Wheels looked him up and down, opened a Garda-style flip note pad, scribbled somthing down with a pencil with a troll pencil top on it, flipped the pad shut and informed him in no certain terms that the PE plimsoles he was wearing were way to 1987 for his liking. He also made scathing comments on his florida-style baggy skull patterned sweat pants and pink muscle top, before slamming the front door forceably in his face.

He did admit five minutes late a chap who makes a career impersonating the guy who used to be the singer from curiosity killed the cat. Apparntly he got Tea, Biccies, toast and was even allowed watch half an episode of Coronation Street on the black and white telly in the spare room.

Then again this all could be a string of lies, half truth's, misinformation and porkie pies.
IT MUST HAVE BEEN 'THE PONCE'...... STOP HANGIN' OUT WITH THE PONCE... YOU'LL GO NOWHERE.
AND LAY OFF THE DAS EFX... IT'S AFFECTIN' YOUR THREADS TITLE. CHAPELLE WILL HAVE ISSUES WITH YA...
YA BIGIDDY BITCH!!!
ALLAHQUANDO!!

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you're all over the place there brush. hows the head?

i had a bad headache yesterday, nothing some beer and sensitive to light by rainbow couldnt sort.

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :D

cODe_n1NjA said:
we could just all call over to wheel's gaff?
WHEELS?

you know there are biscuits in the house that one of the residents of hotel marino found callled WHEELS. not wagon wheels but just WHEELS. 3 different flavours too. We're very proud.

So codeninjaw do you want to call over to wheels gaff and smoke some biscuits and shoot tea?

I'm allowed down to sit and watch telly until that kenny chap gives away the postal quiz clue so i might see you. I got new peejays they have stripes on them and little blue trim around the cuffs and top pocket

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lefty Frizzell said:
you're all over the place there brush. hows the head?

i had a bad headache yesterday, nothing some beer and sensitive to light by rainbow couldnt sort.

yeah im all over the gaff cos my head is still pouding away, I might try a beer and pizza cure later.

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mmm delicious!

well dio's back in my avatar, hope that helps.

your pal,

lefty/dave

Damon_Kind said:
to be confirmed i think.
its 10e for MAXIMUM JOY...
pay and you will see...
make sure to demand your money back if they don't get it on though...

Re: Wikkywikkywikkywikkywikkyweeeeeeekennnnnnndeeeendy endyendy :D :D :D :D :D :

Brush said:
Yeah, much more authentic.

Holy Diver > Snooker Loopy

oooh, debateable...

Hi brush, how are you?

how many craxy partys are you going to this weekend? you big party animal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back