The Weekend Thread (1 Viewer)

Napalm said:
Mark Foggo and Mani for me tonight...

Dunno what I'm doing tonight, but tomorrow I'm doing some laundry and then shopping for art supplies and wool (I am so punk rock) and in the evening going to Damo Suzuki et Jimmy Cake in the Spiegeltent. Will be spending the next week doing lots of rad stuff that I don't know what they are yet, cos I have a week off work, woo flippin hoo!!

my weekend will involve trying to stay dry while this fat fuck heads towards us

tc_0521.png

It's been so long....

This weekend will include being taught to make real italian spagetti bolognaise by a real italian, some overtime, a drive to galway, some mogwai, and some driving home.

Awesome.

this weekend will mostly consist of feeding mondo n aoifed 2nite, and then attending mondo n' brian.html's birthday celebration tomorrow. I will also cram in lots of lying in bed / couch time too. I'll probably drink a lot of wine, coffee, and imbibe a few nurofen plus as well.

tonight will be sing starring over at olds
tomorrow will be having afternoon booze with UK pal (kirstie, rob strong is over if yer interested)
sunday will be spent carousing

Ooh is he? Ok, let me know where and when and I shall do my very best.

We'll have to have another night of singstar / buzz related fun, for sure.

dudley said:
tonight will be sing starring over at olds
tomorrow will be having afternoon booze with UK pal (kirstie, rob strong is over if yer interested)
sunday will be spent carousing

It's all about birthdays this weekend..

Tonight I will dis-entertain some friends as I play records at a mate's birthday party.
Tomorrow, I'll hang out with my wan and then flit from one birthday session to an other. Which will I go to first? Maybe get the Market Bar out of the way and then head to Carnival.

Then on Sunday... it's back to Lazybird.

Today I finished my exams albeit not on a good note...
Tommorrow I am 24 and to celebrate I will drink in the company of a few heads from here and a few not from here.
Sunday I jam with my new band altogether for the first time and this will involve repetetive run of the mill solos using exclusively the E and C#minor blues scales.The way it should be.
Major scales can fuck off.

Corey said:
Excuse me for interupting, but is this the rob strong of israeli-ex-grilfriend fame?

I thought it might be Irish soul legend Rob Strong? Father of fat Commitments hasbeen guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back