The Weekend Thread (1 Viewer)

Queen Aggresso said:
DJing tonight. Hey Naypamela.... I'm gonna have headphones on, possibly one fist in the air..... wanna come and watch?
Christening tomorrow. Delly buzz.
Skinema on Sunday- what'll I go see?
Would love to see ya doing yar thing, could I observe and still remain anonymus?
do dj's still talk between songs?

"And that was the lastest platter from etc: "

pregger-strike-zone.jpg

-they dont really though. They're little buzzers so they are.

kirstie said:
I know what youez are all doing this weekend in anyways.

COMING TO LADYFEST.
Is it a festival celebrating Ladies with loads of hot ladies or is it one of those media-nerd-check-out-my-dongle scams, false advertising and instead of a big party with millions of rockin' chicks it's a sausage fest with way too much of the wrong type of ram??? I'm just wary of nerds and their tricky ways...ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it was all of those things. Lots of corporate sponsorship and selling out.

Osama Van Halen said:
Is it a festival celebrating Ladies with loads of hot ladies or is it one of those media-nerd-check-out-my-dongle scams, false advertising and instead of a big party with millions of rockin' chicks it's a sausage fest with way too much of the wrong type of ram??? I'm just wary of nerds and their tricky ways...ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow a tarkovsky movie at ifi in a hangover - record shopping - booze and noise records until 7am. just like the last saturday...cleans your mind and soul

I stayed in, it was like a little miracle everty day. That's 2 fridays on the trot now. Aaiieeeee. I will make up for it by getting destroyamificated tonight.

In the Omni Plex in a bike shop.Starting to wake up,my co worker just bought me a smoothie
ernesto said:
i concur whole-heartedly. where u workin Brian?

holy shit, im fucked... that took ages to type:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back