The Weekend Thread (5 Viewers)

we were up in vysehrad (forgive the spelling) and that was pretty much directly behind the park.

thats a bad photo too, i'm sure i remember there being way more to the right of it

Tonight I was at a crappy metal gig. But it wasnt all bad really....

Tomorrow gotta study cause I have SEVEN exams next week. Might go out tomorrow night for a while.

Free house on Sunday cause everyone is away to see Armagh play .|..|

Napalm said:
AC/DC Tribute band tonight and then moving house on Saturday, Gnnaahhhh

Have to move rest of my stuff into new flat tomorrow. Have to buy a hammer to finish assembling the flatpack thing I started on about 2 weeks ago (assembles in 10 minutes MY ASS) Hopefully buying a hammer will exorcise "If I had a hammer, a hammer in the morning, I'd hammer out danger, I'd hammer out waaarning..." from my long-suffering brain as well. Other than that, just a bit of shopping, lunching and gallery visiting on my toblerone, cos everyone's gonna be at Oxegen innit.

Zeelander said:
. Other than that, just a bit of shopping, lunching and gallery visiting on my toblerone, cos everyone's gonna at Oxegen innit.
aw, i'll hang out with you...
actually i can't, cos i'm going to oxegen

I'll be celebrtaing my birthday by removing the slime that looks like a prop from Alien from my water tank. Might paint the back fence.
Anything good on tv?

i'm heading down to kerry tonight and am going to climb (ie.walk briskly) up
Carrantuohill..for a short period of time tomorrow i will be the tallest person in ireland.

i hope it doesnt rain

i'm going to be working and having a tearful reunion with mr dexta who's back from holidays tomorrow
then i'm going to work some more
then i'm going to gloat.

Off work in half an hour, straight to bed for a few hours, then off to the summer work party where hopefully most people will be a bit drunk so i can insult them all without them really noticing. It's a free bar so i plan on getting absolutely smashed on expensive cocktails while avoiding my boss lest he ask about my brother who got beaten up by knacks on wednesday night breaking two ribs and a finger and necessatating me taking thursday off and only ringing in sick at five in the evening (see: roisin's birthday bash)

I'm going camping in Miltown Malbay for the Willy Clancy thingie. Yay! I have lots of lidl beer and 4 boxes of lidl pasta salad, yumeeee.:D

Wavioli said:
I'm going to the zoo tomorrow, part of my taking it easy before next weekends festival.

.|..|.|..|

Dublin zoo is a strange place. It's cool seeing animals in real life, but it's a total bummer seeing them in such tiny, run down, unnatural habitats. Some of the little dudes just break your heart being so cute and so sad. It's worth bearing in mind that the African plains thing starts to close around 4.30pm cos you don't wanna miss all the rad stuff (like I did). There are plenty of weird and adorable animals to see so it's a good summer day out anyway. Despite what people say, the place doesn't actually stink of shit either. Finally, don't miss the red pandas. They ruuuuuule.

Go to their website too so that you know which animals to look out for- you can easily miss out on some of the habitats.

weekend tips

should i go to see some live music today or should i get the father ted dvd box and drink whiskey alone?

is there anything on today? there's the early pixies-tribute, any idea, is it worth going to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back